Bubblemania, Big Time

"When asked how many of the five fundamental building blocks of a gold bull market were in place, Greenspan gave a non-verbal answer."

greenspan.jpg

".....Sir...could you repeat that please...was it Five ?.........."

cngreen24.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meta,

I went long the Pounder, along with the Tbonds this AM.

TBonds just went green. SHOW ME THE MONEY AL.

todays GBP/USD candle is COMPLETELY outside the daily bollinger, absolutely no doubt that it will at least test the sharp downtrendline which is at the moment at 1.6120, also daily RSI went below 30, now comes back up, at the moment at 29.2, furthermore it has a nice hammer in the daily.

a note to euro:

every time this thing moves 50 pips or so outside the daily bollinger you can open a postion in the oppsoite direction. Very nice bahaviour. :lol:

U think the GBP is 'going bear' (drop and stay below 200dMA)?

The euro and swiss look ok. Aussie still looking good, too.

Click Here

a hammer candle which is completely outside the daily bollinger......... hossa, i think more and more this is a monster buying opportunity, kwave, what do you think?

Fx,

A Crash to the 200 day MA is usually a good entry for a sizeable bounce. I'm not sure yet, if it will turn out to be a great long term buy. I'll let the charts talk to me as we go along.

TBonds HOD. :grin:

i meant it more as a monster buying opportunity for forex TRADERS, a quick 200-300 pips move, for a TRADER thats quite something, for an "investor" not. A long term buy signal could only e a guess right now. First target of course the 200 SMA at 1.6012, than downtrendline at 1.6120

also look at the GBP weekly, almost touched uptrendline today, if GBP is in a bull and since bull markets see sharp quick sell offs, than this COULD be a nice opportunity.

:)

OK,now that you clarified that, MONSTER is the appropriate term. :grin:

Pounder testing HOD.

Archived