The Managed Economy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey soup, chill out.

You are watching one of the great monetary disasters of all time unfolding. Like the South Seas Bubble, John Law's Mississippi Company, the Crash of '29 and the Great Depression, this is a unique event.

You will be able to tell your grandchildren and wyndy can probably write a book. Enjoy, marvel, and be there.

I agree.

Forget Barnum & Bailey.

This is The Greatest Show On Earth.

Welcome to the soup to nuts show. Anything concerning reality is cursed at. Soup, I beg you, Take a vacation man. We all see whats going on. If it doesn't stop very soon, You will be talking to yourself for a while, me thinks. :rolleyes:

this is not only a bubble, this makes bubble 1 look tame. During bubble 1 we had periods where the mkt reacted up to 10%, granted it got it all back and then some. This bubble has not had any pullbacks. That, I am pretty sure is unprecedented. Just like we are now presently in uncharted waters. Any bulls on the sm that think they will profit from stocks going up are fools. I may be naive , hell I may sport high single digit IQ, but I accept the facts for what they are.

Ooops. Did I say there were 2 big problems looming in an earlier post?

I meant three, three big problems.

Study Says Global Warming May Spark Mass Extinction

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: January 7, 2004

Global Warming

Filed at 2:21 p.m. ET

Hundreds of species of land plants and animals around the globe could vanish or be on the road to extinction over the next 50 years if global warming continues, scientists warn.

``We're already seeing biological communities respond very rapidly to climate warming,'' said Chris Thomas, a conservation biologist at the University of Leeds in England, and the study's lead author.

The findings by Thomas and 18 other researchers appear in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.

Oh good. It's not like Nature is the worlds most respected scientific Journal.

Oh, wait. Yes it is. :ph34r:

end: Yes, I imagine I am not to far from sitting in a corner having conversations with myself. I am sure I am close to being kicked out of here. Oh well, was always prepared to be taken in a straigh jacket to a mental institution. //// JR: I replyed , please tell me if you got the response, never sure if I so that correctly.

Archived