B4 The Bell Fry day 8/20/04

DrStool

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sold on this gold move. Something tells me we give it all back next week.

Something tells me they're going to try and make us give it all back shortly after the close of the London Physical market at 12:00.

After all, appearances are important and we can't have it appearing like there's any sort of alternatives out there....

:angry:

another energy play I am buying

5yr and 10 yr charts are favorable too

two days ago on stooltrading doc gave me a 13 day and 4 wk cmap of 3.75. he nailed it.

Grey Wolf, Inc. is a provider of contract land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. For the 3 months ended 3/31/04, revenues increased 21% to $75.2M. Net loss decreased 33% to $6.4M. Revenues reflect further strengthening in demand for the Company's services, an increased presence in certain markets and a higher number of rigs working

also want to mention doc gives us regular updates on the short term outlook on the HUI over at stooltrading. saved me from selling to early many a time

post-20-1093016185.png

Not sold on this gold move.  Something tells me we give it all back next week.

Something tells me they're going to try and make us give it all back shortly after the close of the London Physical market at 12:00.

After all, appearances are important and we can't have it appearing like there's any sort of alternatives out there....

:angry:

Miner charts look like they want to run, but with the merc retro cant trust it, I may sell 1/2 today and lock some profits.

Window now closed-pressure is off it held under 1095-if they can't get it over 1095 before the next window-we will bury it!

The market is like Wile E. Coyote -- has a mile of air underneath it -- just doesn't realize it yet.

Al's pegged bond market can only forestall the ugly reality for so long.

Bonds are gagged and tied to a chair in a dark basement. But gold and silver have escaped their fetters, and are raising the alarm from the rooftops.

It would be like a quisling U.S. govt calling in Chinese airpower to shell lower Manhattan, while threatening to "clean out" patriots occupying the Statue of Liberty.

Such a gov't would have zero legitimacy ...

Machinehead,

Your prophecies are disturbing, for the most part because they have proven to be disturbingly accurate.

-Pegasus

Archived