The Cellist

I have to ask: Silky, is that really a likeness of you, or are you actually a 40-something year old overweight balding guy like.... all the rest of us here? :D (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

You mean all you guys look like this?

scott_w.jpg

Or just soup.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have to break Monday's lows before I think this anything more than the expected profit-takers waiting for the new year to lock in gains, especially with many of the heavy-hitters still on holidays. Next week will be a very interesting story indeed. I am still of the persuasion that this will be stick-saved and conform to a cycle picture I have laid out as before. The 5-day cycle bottom will be interesting as to its final price point. I still think the 13-day high will be much higher from here, and then it's over.

We just had the 13 day high so it's got to dip before it goes higher unless there's a downside up-phaze. :lol:

place your bets (or better yet, don't) on RGEN - conf call monday 9 am to discuss yet to be released results on phase 3 autism trial - today's action don't look good, but it's not like this information ever gets out in advance, right?  <_<

Sort of brings to mind what happened with VXGN. If it's bad news it will be sold. If it's good news it will be sold. Bag-holders wil get slaughtered by traders.

Archived