B4 the Bell, Teuzleday June 22, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been watching this very closely, ever since the matrix crushed silver ...

Total eligible warehouse stocks of silver have been slowly, but surely, decreasing ... anywhere between 15 - 30 K ozs. per day on average.

Total eligible warehouse stocks now stand at 71.867 million ozs.

Someone is trying to quietly sneak silver out the back door ... is it you Col D ? :D

http://www.nymex.com/jsp/markets/sil_fut_wareho.jsp

Seems to me that silver could re-rocket launch at any moment ! ;)

Damn, you caught me. :D

I took a little hit on my CECO puts today. Am only up 300% instead of 400% yesterday. But I am glad I held. AH stock dropped 1.48 to 57.10. And I expect plenty more over the next couple of days.

Career Education gets copy of SEC probe order

Tuesday June 22, 7:00 pm ET

(Updates with more details)

LOS ANGELES, June 22 (Reuters) - Career Education Corp. (NasdaqNM:CECO - News) on Tuesday said it received a copy of a formal order of investigation from the Midwest Regional Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission (News - Websites) (SEC).

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/040622/services_ca...ducation_2.html

and this

Dow Jones Newswires

WASHINGTON -- Insiders at Career Education Corp. appear as eager to get out

of their company's stock as students are to leave on the last day of class. Ten insiders sold a total of more than a million shares in the postsecondary-education company in the past two months, according to data from Thomson Financial. anal cysts who follow insider filings differ on the significance of the sales.

David Coleman, editor of newsletter Vickers Weekly Insider Report takes a dim view of the insiders' sales. "They're abandoning ship," he said

Archived