SP Gann Anal-ysis

ha ha....just saw the ref to solar flare and ham radio.

also being a ham, i appreciated the chart and observation of correlation... :lol:

was working coast to coast (little brother lives in new england) this week on 15m, mobile to mobile, without a problem.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin C...

The top thick purple line is 1987 1X1

Orange = true trend line

Blue = zero line.

Look back, I have longer time frame charts and explanations posted...

On my Gann fans you will see 7 lines angled up and 7 angled down from the point of reference...usually a major H or L...the middle line in either series up or down is the 1X1 and most important. the 3 up from that are 2X1,4X1,8X1..the 3 down are 1/2X1,1/4X1,1/8X1.

Dozer,

My call is W9ZT, been a ham since the 60's....mostly HF...good to hear 10 and 15 open again...too bad it won't last. I only need four more for DX honor roll. Glad your finding my stuff worthy!

MH

Nice stuff, Mr. Hanky.

MSFT is one of the few major index contributors that is essentially under the daily, weekly and monthly MA ribbons. It could lead the 'down'....coming soon.

msftoct30G.GIF

The BKX is at a critical juncture. A hysterical blowoff to 977 is improbable, therefore likely?

monthly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=BKX&indicator=34,,,;35,,,;48,,,;64,9,,;17,12,26,9&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=600&height=400

Metamucil...the DOW is in a stealth bull market...only a few components really going ballistic and holding it together.

MSFT and GE looking real bad! I noticed these huge volume one-day smacks popping up with increasing frequency at every major top.

I agree completely with your view on the financial...a blow off is always a possibility in strong sectors... semi's and biotechs...could pop and drop too. I think the internets already have!

Here's some more stuff I can finally show everyone now that I can get snapshots of Gannalyst Pro.

HUI

post-13-1067800747.gif

MET...

NO way this is a A-B-C down!!!!

I will go into it later...but busy getting some important Gann charts together.

Also see my BKX relative strength comparative in other post area, it says a lot!

MH

Super work, Mr. H

No surprise you had that reaction to EW.......hate the stuff myself, 'cept when it lines up perfectly with more reliable TA..........like the charts I use for trading purposes.....aka 'moronic trend-following purposes':

e.g.,

spxweeklyoct29G.GIF

Archived