Bully trapped....Douches happy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc, with this kind of cycle action that you showed in today's update, is there a chance for immediate reversal?

For the 4 week cycle yes, a chance. Bigger cycles would need to do a repair job first, I think. I'm hoping for that bounce. The bigger risk is that we might not get it, and therefore not get an obvious entry. This one was obvious as a short term pivot, but we've had so many, it was tough to believe on Wednesday that it might be something bigger.

I was looking at that POS over the Christmas Holidays and thinking what a wonderful short that POS would be, that POS. Anyway, I got distracted and missed out on the medifast mudslide. :(

post-350-1264211988_thumb.jpg

I think all three of us were looking at it. There's a gap left open at $6. Just think if it's another Crox bottle rocket.

And Lee Whee had some kind words for MED in times past on this board. January 2007.

"This one's funny..

The CEO of IBD mo-mo darlin' Medifast (MED) was sacked this week after it was learned that he was pumping his diet company's stock via online chat boards, most particularly on Yahoo! Finance.

CEO Bradley MacDonald, using the screenname [email protected], used the chatboards to congratulate MED investors, bash Barron's as "the National Enquirer of the Financial Press" (even though Barron's is the "Bull Bible"), and attack a chop shop he had hired and fired after they issued an Underperform rating on MED.

I guess MacDonald wasn't satisfied with MED's 100-bagger performance from 2002-2003 and 10-bagger performance from 2005-2006. He wants mo, mo, mo. Most of his online adventures occurred since April 2006, a period during which MED dumped 62% from 21 to 8."

Archived