Incredible Gyrations

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro fx is looking really sick on almost any pair. A horrific reversal candle can be seen on the weekly eur/gbp.

As for eur/usd, it looks like its just completed its 3rd wave from the the start of the year, a test of the psychological 1.40 level would be a 61.8% fibo retracement from wave 2.

With current momo its likely to hit that 1.40 level next week, and with multiple cycles for equity indices clustering around 11/12th May, the middle of next week its going to be key!

Euro fx is looking really sick on almost any pair. A horrific reversal candle can be seen on the weekly eur/gbp.

As for eur/usd, it looks like its just completed its 3rd wave from the the start of the year, a test of the psychological 1.40 level would be a 61.8% fibo retracement from wave 2.

With current momo its likely to hit that 1.40 level next week, and with multiple cycles for equity indices clustering around 11/12th May, the middle of next week its going to be key!

It's funny you mention the Euro man. I was just taking a look at all the weekly FX charts that interest me. Big bearish vertical bar/candle on the weekly.

I'm watching 142.74. I'll be looking to get filled around that area and targeting 141.50 Sunday/Monday. The Euro has been real good to me lately. Don't let me down fiber. :P

Sask. teachers walk off job, rally at legislature

CBC News

Posted: May 5, 2011 10:28 AM CST

"More than 2,000 school teachers rallied in front of the legislature in Regina on Thursday morning as part of a day of job action.

In addition to the rally, members of the Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation will be holding study sessions throughout the province."

This was the big news here yestidy . . . they want a 12% raise over 1 year. :blink:

Sask. teachers walk off job, rally at legislature

CBC News

Posted: May 5, 2011 10:28 AM CST

"More than 2,000 school teachers rallied in front of the legislature in Regina on Thursday morning as part of a day of job action.

In addition to the rally, members of the Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation will be holding study sessions throughout the province."

This was the big news here yestidy . . . they want a 12% raise over 1 year. :blink:

One of the comments from the article . . . where's Shorty?

"Get rid of the outdated bricks and mortar educational system and implement online learning. Give every family in the Province a new laptop every 3 years and have a dozen teachers instructing courses through web technology. Simply phase out the costs of teachers, buildings, and transportation along with problems like bullying in one fell swoop."

according to MSNBS, 62,000 of the 244,000 new jobs were from McDonald's...I am sure glade I had high marks on my SAT's, and graduated with a 3.5 cum average! Ahhh! what a wonderful world this will be!So glad I don't have children and grandchildren

I heard (somewhere) that the McDeathfood hires missed the deadline to be counted for this months numba

But I have no source, so I lose

Archived