Evilocity

. . . Moreover, the Fed has gone even farther and specifically targeted retired seniors on fixed incomes, as well as the unemployed, for the rapid liquidation of their savings - yields on Bank CD's and bond funds could never possibly provide the income needed to live off their savings, particularly since their cost of living is skyrocketing upward. Just look at the eye-popping increases in health care, auto and homeowners insurance, property taxes, prescription drugs, gasoline, natural gas, etc. The only hope for those who must live off their savings is to step up and take some real risk . . .

Send this one to your friends so they can be depressed as well! :)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long has yours truly been complaining about the very point that Glad made? That and the legalized plundering of the masses via IRA/401K programs, the permanent, institutionalized mechanism of the ongoing transfer of wealth from the middle class to the corporate robber barons. Wall Street, the Fed, and their pals in gummit are slowly but surely bleeding the elderly and the working middle class to death. Day to day, month to month, year to year, we are witnessing and living though the decline and fall of the American empire. Our children's children will live in a world that we no longer recognize, and not for the better.

It's so sad.

Stool Pigeons Wire Posting Guidelines Review-

Just a quick reminder of the guidelines designed to keep the ship running smoothly.

1. Respect copyrights. Copyrighted material, including text, charts, photos and graphics should not be reproduced in full without the publisher's permission. Post a brief snippet and a link if you do not have permission for a complete repost.

2. No attacks on other Stoolies. If you have a beef, use the PM or email.

3. No political posts on this thread. Post it on Political Stool with a link from here if you want.

4. No negative sexual or ethnic stereotypes. While stereotyping is often done for the purpose of satirizing stock market issues, there are those who think that that gives them a license to express racial, sexual, and ethnic bigotry here. Not so. I let some things go because they have "redeeming social content" in relation to the subject matter of this board. That does not give anyone the right to use sexually, racially, or ethnically insulting terms and stereotypes. All of us need to have a little more empathy. Insulting women, or people of ethnicity other than our own, is ugly, I am offended by it, and I don't want Capitalstool associated with the idea that it condones bigotry in any form. If you see a statement in this forum which you feel violates this guideline, please bring it to my attention.

5. No posting while under the influence of alcohol, or any other drugs. Post straight or don't post.

If everyone follows these simple guidelines, we can learn a great deal from one another AND have lots of fun.

Many tanks to all for making this THE BEST stock trading forumon the web! pread the word! Feel free to repost the best stuff from the Stool Pigeons Wire on other message boards around the web. Just be sure to include that link back to the thread! :rolleyes:

Love,

Doc

Hanging In The Balance

Will the Golden Stool Break Out?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW!

I'm working on the pilot of a new financial comedy TV series, "Bearish Eye for Bullish Guys." (There's a huge market for financial comedy, as CBNC and Bloomberg have proven.)

Plot: a handful of Stoolies take a typical "Joe Sixpack" girlebull under their wing, and teach him the ins and outs (so to speak) of their alternative financial lifestyle.

By the time they're done, the former girlebull is collecting gold coins, subverting the 401K presentation at work, shorting the Qs, preaching doom on street corners, and dropping his drawers to moon stock exchanges and Federal Reserve branches. Oh, my!

You'll love it.

Final Week! Huge Clearance Sale - over 90% off

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^ HUGE Summer Clearance SALE ^

^ ^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Our prices are DROPPING ... as temperatures peak!

The Summer CLEARANCE is the HOTTEST SALE of the year.

Don't MISS IT -

Click Here Now!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This CLEARANCE SALE offers the BIGGEST BARGAINS of the YEAR ...

GRAB EVERY TITLE you can BEFORE they SELL OUT!

Find:

>> Incredibly LOW prices (some 98 cents/ea!!)

>> Books NEVER Discounted before

>> FREE SHIPPING* (Add non-Clearance items to your

order while SHIPPING IS FREE)

(Scroll down for sample titles - supplies are VERY limited!)

Shop the Clearance Sale NOW - HOT titles will SELL OUT FAST!

OFFER ENDS SOON!! Click Here Now!

LOOK at these INCREDIBLY LOW PRICES (supplies are LIMITED!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

* The Nasdaq Traders Toolkit $29.95 Now $8.49

* Trading Rules - Only $1.29

* Day Trade Futures Online $10.47 => BESTSELLER by Larry Williams

* The Ultimate Trading Guide - 70% off!

* Technical Analysis of Stocks - was $60 now $12.99

* Day Trading into the Millennium - ONLY $.98!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Plus ... HUGE SAVINGS (under $10.99) on ...

> Sure Thing Options Trading - $6.99

> Getting Started in Trading - was $19.95 now $3.79

> Riding The Bull - was $24.95 now $7.00

> Trading 102 - ONLY $.98

> Options: The Investor's Toolkit - was $39.95 now $7.69

> The Compleat Day Trader - was $39.95 now $3.99

Find Hundreds of BIG BARGAINS, BEFORE supplies RUN OUT

Click Here Now!

GRAB EVERY TITLE you can while you

get ADVANCE ACCESS and ...

--------------------------------------

** FREE SHIPPING on orders over $69*

** Supplies are VERY LIMITED - when they're gone, they're GONE!

>>> titles as low as $.98

** Add non-Clearance items to cart while SHIPPING IS FREE

** Find amazing BARGAINS on BESTSELLING investment & trading

titles.

Shop NOW:

Click Here Now!

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, including but not

limited to group discounts, catalog discounts, or other email

specials. Forward this email to your friends and be sure to tell them

THIS OFFER EXPIRES 9/30/03. Regular shipping applies to orders under

$69 (shipping not included) *Free shipping applies to cost cutter

ground shipping only in the domestic U.S. only, and may take up to 10

days for delivery. Receive 50% off for standard shipping to Foreign

and International locations. Expedited shipping options available at

regular rates. Limited stock available on many titles. If inventory

runs out - titles will NOT be included in your shipment and you will

not be billed for items that are out of stock. The offer is available

by internet only; phone & fax orders will not be accepted.

How long has yours truly been complaining about the very point that Glad made? That and the legalized plundering of the masses via IRA/401K programs, the permanent, institutionalized mechanism of the ongoing transfer of wealth from the middle class to the corporate robber barons. Wall Street, the Fed, and their pals in gummit are slowly but surely bleeding the elderly and the working middle class to death. Day to day, month to month, year to year, we are witnessing and living though the decline and fall of the American empire. Our children's children will live in a world that we no longer recognize, and not for the better.

It's so sad.

Beyond the economic and sophisticated trading advice...........................

That piece was most salient to this site...................

I, 30ish, worry way too too much.............................

"The more I know...............The Less I Understand...........

All The Things I Thought I Figured Out.................I Have To Learn Again............" - Don Henley

Michelle Girard from Wachovia looks pretty juicy.

Wonder if the carpet matches the drapes.......

Nahhhhhhh.........It doesn't.....................

Met her during my Borker Days in NY..............................

That wasn't a very ethical profession.................so I became an attorney....................

Ahhhhh...............the wonder of hair dyes.....................

Refis flat while purchase apps take the pipe

MBA declined 3.7% for the week ended 9/20

Purchase Index fell 7% and the Refinance Index dropped 0.7%

The average 30-year fixed rate was 5.85% and the average 15-year mortgage was 5.16% both down slightly from last week

I'm working on the pilot of a new financial comedy TV series, "Bearish Eye for Bullish Guys." (There's a huge market for financial comedy, as CBNC and Bloomberg have proven.)

Plot: a handful of Stoolies take a typical "Joe Sixpack" girlebull under their wing, and teach him the ins and outs (so to speak) of their alternative financial lifestyle.

By the time they're done, the former girlebull is collecting gold coins, subverting the 401K presentation at work, shorting the Qs, preaching doom on street corners, and dropping his drawers to moon stock exchanges and Federal Reserve branches. Oh, my!

You'll love it.

machinehead,

:D :D :D

I assume that you will have a BIG role for soup in this show!

And speaking of comedy on Crapvision, how about tomorrow's live broadcast (at 4PM of all times!) of the 10 Democratic presidential candidates debating economic? Brian Williams is the moderator, why not Maria or Dick Grasso?

Archived