Shorts shafted

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

At the Fulcrum – Professional Edition

February 2, 2010 By Lee Adler The market rebound has created a critical balance point. Depending on how it releases from this fulcrum, it could be the point of no return. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

I hear that Twitter was hacked and they're telling everyone to change their passwords.

By the way, many of you have highly insecure passwords to this board, and especially to your Wall Street Examiner subscriptions. I know of no way that might compromise your information BUT... in this world you can't be too careful. Do yourself a favor and randomize all your passwords and change them every few months. It's a jungle out there.

did you know that the most used password in the internet is 1234? Thats no joke.

Yes.

But when I watch how much worse things are developing everywhere else I'm starting to think that maybe all this thing was designed intentionally to just reset the global economic cycle back to zero and start again from the point where all potential competitors are simply destroyed.

Quite brutal if true.

Bear Stearns gone. Lehman gone. U.S. government owned by the remaining big banks. It does have that result perhaps. But intentional? I don't think they are that smart. Greedy yes. Taking advantage of lots of inside info, yes. But they seem to be just focused on very short term profits-- not on long-term Master Schemes. Besides, the markets are not that easy to control in the long run-- only in the very short term, like overnight futures. The big money is made from inside info that tells your bank what's going to happen tomorrow or next week-- and then frontrunning it. Predicting-- much less controlling-- what will happen years down the road is darn near impossible, I would think. Unless you are Doc with your long-term cycles.

Archived