Ragged rapport

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought one PCLN Mar 17 630 put for $15.20

$1500-2000 is my usual single trade allotment with options. I may add sometimes but that is generally around my single options trade allotment. Keeps me out of trouble.

Generally, lots of 10 contracts of SPY. Sometimes just the 10 contracts, sometimes more if really confident. Back in not so distant past when $SPX could gap 15-20 pernts or more regularly it would not at all be uncommon to wake up to a thousand dollar profit in the first minute of trading.

I miss those days.

LOL, they feel confident but not quite confident enough to buy durables. Maybe later on.

In other news, it looks like the 1%, on the average, are more likely to behave unethically, surprise surprise.

http://www.infozine.com/news/infozine/50934.html

"For these studies, the researchers defined social class by an observable cultural symbol of social class--namely, the car one drives."

:blink:

Look for the comp to tag 3000. The master planners will ensure that, just needing one close with dow 13K, comp 3000 and SPX new post recovery highs in order to help promote their mass deception that all is well.Where this will be printed on the headlines, shouted from on high creating mass hysteria and imprinting this financial propoganda in the minds of sheep everywhere...

Look for the comp to tag 3000. The master planners will ensure that, just needing one close with dow 13K, comp 3000 and SPX new post recovery highs in order to help promote their mass deception that all is well.Where this will be printed on the headlines, shouted from on high creating mass hysteria and imprinting this financial propoganda in the minds of sheep everywhere...

Yep, we just need that closing print....

clearly I am too long here. I need to reduce my exposure soon...very soon.... :ph34r:

Sure seems that way, all week, today included the internals have been lousy.

Get daily updates on the 4 week, 6-7 week, 13 week, 6 month and 10-12 month cycle projections and multiple time frame cyclical, regression channel, and equal width channel support and resistance chart updates daily in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Daily Market Update and support your community. Join NOW!

An interesting article about investor psychology by someone named Nic Colas, ConvergEX via Zero Hedge. I am not sure if it will go well with Stoolies, but, here it goes-

I think great stock research strongly resembles the roach trick – you need to put in a huge amount of effort to get a small amount of useful, actionable, and legally obtained information. This has only gotten more difficult with the advent of Internet in the 15 years, since all the easy material is out there for everyone to see. It might take a legion of rocket scientists, or a cadre of mall walkers, or a survey of thousands of consumers. Real investment “Edge” takes a huge amount of effort.

A Behind The Scenes Glimpse Into The Magic Of The Market

Archived