November Sector Review

Jobs reported created in Canada in Nov...50,000...Population 30 million...

Jobs reported created in the USA in Nov...50,000..Population 300 million...

Either Canada is nuts or the US is FUBAR...

With Christmas sucking eggs and refi activity in the basement compared to the last 2 Christmas seasons...then you can either support the Christmas bubble or you can support the Stockmarket bubble...One has to not be supported or both have to suck eggs...

You need $1,000,000 to feed 1,000,000 people...if you only have $900,000 either you ration it or allow 100,000 to starve...

Some combination of the two choices will play out...I think they will try to struggle until March then engineer a huge collapse in rates...or the Spring peak buying binge in real estate will for the first time in 12 years be a disaster...

Like Japan rates must crash to as low as they can go...Then volume will start drying up rapidly...

It is possible that there is one more refi blast lurking out there...Just have to get rates low enough with an intact psychology and they will line up in front of the cliff for the marathon to hell...

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jet Blue also getting hit.?

The flood of oil expected from Iraq did not materialize this year.

Well then, we, as Merkins are just going to have to work that much harder to further free Iraq in 2004!

Well then, we, as Merkins are just going to have to work that much harder to further free Iraq in 2004!

Do you go back to your desk now! I'm one angry german Sch?ferhund right now! :angry: woof! woof! :lol:

btw, Hitler loved those german shepherds too, no wonder those praramilitary guys love them also AND Hitler used to watch mickey mouse cartoons......... you see.... the circle closes now. :lol: :lol:

Do you go back to your desk now! I'm one angry german Sch?ferhund right now!? :angry: woof! woof!? :lol:

btw, Hitler loved those german shepherds too, no wonder those praramilitary guys love them also AND Hitler used to watch mickey mouse cartoons......... you see.... the circle closes now.? :lol:? :lol:

Bite my ass!

Again! :lol: :lol:

There is always inflation somewhere in the economy.

Right now there is no question about where the most inflation is to be found.

Commodities, commodities and more commodities. Gold, copper, gas and cattle.

You want to find the places where there is the most inflation.

There is nothing like an inflation trade !!

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/commodities/cfutures.html

post-7-1070661885_thumb.jpg

I am not impressed-

With this $ action gold should be much higher-also I don't like to

see silver lagging--the only positive is that it could have been negative on the day and wasn't-but we have had these consolidation periods followed by impulsive moves to the upside-I will wait and watch-[i got a choice?]

Gold(CMX) Feb 407.5 400.8 407.3s +3.1

Silver(CMX) Mar 554.5 542.5 549.2s +2.0

This is a positive

GOLD BUGS NDX (^HUI) At 2:58PM ET: 252.55 +6.90 (2.81%)

Will someone please find a way to tell Yobob his head is up his ass

without hurting his feelings.

Mouse can I have the old Mousemobile on Monday, may need it

30% gold

30% Energy

30% Comodes

10% Mattress

over weekend.

Come on Monday :(? :blink:

Sure Farmer! If you can drive it out of BAREister's ass where I parked it. ;)

Jet Blue also getting hit.

The flood of oil expected from Iraq did not materialize this year.

If you were an oilman what do you think dropping oil prices would do to your debt inflated empire? As oil prices drop more oil has to be pumped to support the debt inflated empire...Gluts happen when cartel price fixing collapses...

When OPEC meets and says they are cutting production to support price...Publicly Oilmen like the ones that are in the White house say this is bad...Privately they phone Saudi Arabia and say thank you...

That is how absolute capitalists work...They are not in the business to bankrupt themselves...they are in the business to bankrupt everyone else...It 's the Saddamites who are responsible...kill kill kill...hahahaha fools...It's a joke...

Which produces more debt inflation haveing to borrow $32 to buy a barrel of oil or haveing to borrow $20...

But what if people can't borrow 32 dollars?

I guess they will freaze to death in the dark...hahahaha

There is always inflation somewhere in the economy.

Right now there is no question about where the most inflation is to be found.

Commodities, commodities and more commodities. Gold, copper, gas and cattle.

You want to find the places where there is the most inflation.

There is nothing like an inflation trade !!

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/commodities/cfutures.html

Tanks for the charts. I woudln't be surpised if we make a temporary all time high on natural gas (futures basis) - $11.50 vs. $6.50 earlier today basis Jan 04.

Gold ETF set to launch in London. I know you Aussies have one of your own already, but a London or NY ETF would be much more visable.

The World Gold Council's long-awaited launch of its gold-backed security coincided with the metal's first full week above $400 a troy ounce since February 1996.

[Merrill] plans to spend some of the [gold and resources] funds on the World Gold Council's investment vehicle Gold Bullion Securities, which is to be listed on the London Stock Exchange on Tuesday.

"Gold still behaves like a currency, so it should be treated as one, and if you think the dollar is going lower then its worth being in gold," said Mr Holmes. US Global Investors' Gold Shares and World Precious Metals funds are up more than 150 per cent in the past 12 months.

Mr Holmes added that gold production was trending lower as gold exploration budgets were cut after the Bre-x scandel in the mid 1990s, which has reduced the number of new mines coming on stream in recent years.

"We are going to see production fall over the next fews years, and if these new (gold) investment products take off, the market fundamentals will favour higher prices," he said.

Security launched amid gold strength

Archived