Old Faithful

From Yesterday's New York Post:

A 40-watt light bulb nicknamed "Old Faithful" is still glowing in a house after 65 years.

"People may think it is a funny thing to say, but the day it finally gives up on me I will be devastated," said Mo Richardson, whose bulb illuminates the first-floor landing of her home on the Isle of Wight off the English Coast.

"After all these years of switching it on and off thousands of times, it would feel very strange not to have it around anymore," she said.

And tomorrow's AM appetizer, folks, is very special so do not miss it! It is so special, in fact, that even if you had made plans to be away from Stoolville for the entire day (although why you would want to do a silly little thing like that in the first place is beyond me) you still want to check this out. Trust me, this is something you definitely don't want to miss! :lol:

And a special word to you, chibear my friend, in my role as Glad The Merciful. I expect to be releasing the above-mentioned tasty treat around normal time tomorrow morning, instead of at one of those "slightly earlier" Green Witch induced times, so you don't have to get up early for this! :grin:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

news is spikes?

The outbreak of optimism followed a CNN report that some Iraqi officials were holding surrender talks with U.S. officials. The State Department denied it, but bonds were vulnerable to a pullback having rallied hard for the last three weeks, while equities were equally desperate

From the SG Waves thread this morning

Updated based on Pre-market

24.72 ish is 61.8% of a 5 wave from 25.48 to 23.54 ish

25.06 is a 78.6% hysterical retrace... I dont see this likely, but who knows.

Gives me next down leg targets at 21.80 plus or minus on Q's

Re SPY

83.26 would be my target for a 61.8% retrace now

Followed by downleg to $73.40....

Today is a great day to short this wave 2...

Any spillover indicates something else brewing, which I dont see... I will be shorting at close again... or I would short now

25.06 hit

Who is better than E waves and FIbo's???

Nuff said, move is over...

this rally has more upside. Very good call Oyster. Im glad I went long :D I think we will see the ole QQQ hit 26.00 by next week before it turns around. Max pain may be 25 on the QQQs but that doesnt mean alot of the high beta flyers will done yet. Thats how I see it happening.

Simple Guy, I thought you shorted QQQ at 24.10 yesterday as per your thread comments in the morning?? Just trying to keep it real time and all. :lol: Good cover though on half of the funds.

Archived