Derivatives Cyclone

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In afterhours of the top 100 on the Island 84 0r 84% are down hard-that so far is a new alltime record. Those pricks gave the mania crowd what they wanted a staight up boner all day ramp, and at the very TOP-they said- "Pls hold this bag for me-will ya." The cubes at the mo are trading below yesterdays close-BWHAHAHAHAHA! The tip off on earnings was there for all to see NazQuack fought the dows advance all day. The earnings aren't there gang-just smoke and mirrors-buckle up for slaughter city tomorrow and beyond-it's over. Still short the cubes, stopped out on the Spoo's this a.m. and reloaded Feb. 1130's at the close-WOWZA! Trade Safe! B)

I ran a number of charts today to see what was appreciating against the euro. Oil is ready to break out. Gold, not quite. Silver is long gone.

With any luck we can scale out of Oil/Gas and into the gold in a few weeks. Since I'm not long miners, I'm liking todays action a lot. Go Oil go, Down Gold down. It could be a nice rotation soon. Of course, my plans never work out. So gold should head up, and/or oil/gas down in the next few minutes.

I posted this message this morning on IDS. Most of you have seen it. For those who haven't:

I again want to thank those who sent contributions in support of The Stool on Monday. Doc very much appreciates all who cared enough to do so.

As the old year ended, along with it came the end of major ad campaigns by Fidelity and Ameritrade. The result was substantial reduction in total revenue to the site. Let's face it, websites with a bearish perspective are not real poopular these days. Adding subscribers has not been a real picnic. Doc could yell from the tallest mountain that the market is going up, and most would not care, bulls would laugh and throw bullchips, and Doc's best bear pals would be pretty annoyed. :lol: When ad revenue goes up, as it did for the month of December, it's a real blessing. When it goes back down, as it has now, it forces Doc to come to you to ask for your financial support.

Consequently, the Support The Stool button has been re-installed at the lower right of the forum. There are two major ways you can support Capitalstool. The best way is to subscribe to the Anals or Stooltrading. If you have any doubt about whether that would be worth it, just ask the hundreds of subscribers who participate on this board. I know they will give you an honest answer. But whether you choose to do that or not, you can support the continued operation of your message boards by using that Support The Stool button regularly. If everybody who came to this board on a regular basis contributed just $5 per month, or if just 10% of you contributed $50 per month, that would make all the difference in the world. An of course, it doesn't have to be the same 10% every month. Actually, $50 per year, per person, is about what is needed to keep this ship afloat forever. If you choose not to do your part, then one day this board will not be here, and you will miss it. When ad revenue or subscription revenue rebounds, these appeals will stop. But right now, Doc is counting on you to care enough to show your support, so that we can continue to share our thoughts with the world for years to come. If it doesn't come from ad revenue, then Doc needs some of you to step up and pitch in.?

In the meantime, Doc is, as always, working on developing new value added features that will be free for everyone. There's a new feature announcement coming soon, that I am sure you will enjoy!

Many tanks for your support!

Archived