.970 1.014 1.022

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) .960 1.000 1.020

Highest Rate Submitted .980 1.030 1.030

Lowest Rate Submitted .920 .950 .980

Total Propostions Submitted (in $bil.) 22.250 16.325 9.700

Total Propositions Accepted (in $bil.) 7.054 2.519 .427

Total Money Value of Operation (in $bil.) 10

This is way overdone.

I could care less about Chinamart's same store sales. Yep. more people who are working and earning less are very likely to spend more at a discount store.

Whoopie.

The American consumer, yet again, proves to be an economic nitwit at the aggregate and the granular level.

There has never been a recovery from these elevated valuation levels or from these debt levels.

We'll see.

I keep looking at the Nickme charts to understand how a dying SM can elevate along for a while. I just need more patience than I actually have, I guess.

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary, illustratiing intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

The 10 bill in 14 day is only a small net gain on the 14 day + 28 day rollover. The overnights at 10:30 are the key. I say they are small or nil with a resulting net drain overall. Stay tuyend to the Feed report later this morning.

Subscribe now! 15 day intro trial to all Anals features just $2.99. Limited time offer.

But the market must be propped today to reach the mystical ?1 year? threshold for a bull market. Number might be working now but if numbers foreplay doesn?t work, look for flower, candy, then knock- out drops...

This is set up... Just wait til next week and declaring/blaring of the New Bull Market from all bull-meisters.

Crap vision talking about "post-bubble" highs....

Guest yobob1

This kind of crap only reinforces my belief that we haven't seen the real 1929 yet. Fear not it will come.

The Yen continues to march higher and forex is starting to really swing the whole ball of wax around.

Perhaps the reason unemployment claims are declining is the recently hired people who have subsequently been laid off have not built up enough reserves to file a claim? or just maybe the numbers are jiggered? Nah couldn't be. Retail survives (not flourishes) until J6P runs out of credit and cash. In the meantime I don't see real gains in retail but a shifing of the jello around the plate as each vies for market share.

Off to the salt mine. At least the govt. can't wingohockingmoyamensing with my little piece of reality. I know what is happening there.

Archived