Sixth Grade Research, Part 1 Of 2

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan- Your email is bouncing. You'll need to fix that.

That goes for everyone. If your email bounces. I will have to remove you from the system since it all comes back into my mailbox, clogging it up. Have to call the plumber.

lots of earnings warnings and horrible numbers....toally ignored till the opening.lets see what this "rally" really has.

Earninging strength seem to be confined to wireless (QCOM, TXN, NOK) no doubt due to holiday sales seasonality. Ton of earnings tonight ADPT AMGN AMZN BZH BRCM GNSS HYSL INFA IDTI ISSX KLAC MCDT MSCC PMCS RSAS SYNA VRSN sentiment can change on a dime here.

Turtle- just FYI: I use Interactive Brokers for my EMini's, and yesterday at 5:00, one rolled right over my stop without covering. I called, and they said Stops aren't reliable after regular trading hours on Globex. YIKES :o Now THERE'S a way to have a morning surprise! Just a heads-up (although you probably already knew that).

Sheesh, I didn't think everyone meant we'd hit those upside targets in the first fifteen minutes!

So, it looks like it was NOT a good thing that Schwab's system was down and I didn't cover my QQQ short after all yesterday.... but in a couple weeks, I won't care.

Archived