World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Stuttering scrimmage

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 minutes of watching BBC World News or Al Jazeera...

All about actual serious world issues and events, as opposed to yapping about princess Kate getting knocked up

...helps one quickly realize what a joke the US MSM is ( I won't even mention the local news programs...teaching dogs to drive...really?)

Signed,

Captain Obvious

This is what law firms do.

It seems to work.

Very different business model.

I tried cpc advertising, Got no subscriptions from it, and it cost a dollar for every penny in ad revenue it generated.

My work is essentially institutional in nature. It's a nearly impossible sell to the typical retail investor. As you may recall, about 18 months ago I met with the biggest and most successful financial newsletter marketing outfit in the world. The publisher told me that my work was "really impressive," but he saw no way to market it.

I basically took their model and do what they do on an infinitesimal scale, without the touting of "huge profits," or "amaizing track record," or, "This POS is a buy!" That's part of the issue. Scale is the other issue. They have 800,000 subscribers to their free emails. I have 800. I'd have several thousand by now, but I prune everyone who hasn't opened at least one email in the past 2 months. A few of those who remain turn into subscriber conversions each month.

Archived