World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I know we have a bunch of you that are crazy fans of Elliott Wave  :lol: so here throwing more at you.

I posted at completion of Wave A that it would consolidate (wave B  ) and we get wave C up.  Wave B formed a perfect 5 wave triangle (very common for B-waves) for an excellent place to add as it broke out top.  This C-wave looks sickly but it has made it to some important Fibernacho levels and watching closely to exit SPY soon.  If it keeps running up to next significant level at 2775ish (Wave A=Wave B  )I will not complain, If it surpasses this I will be starting to think the bear market scenario is in danger but EW does not negate it unless the whole wave down is retraced.  OK snarky and condescending remarks are always welcome!

post-1925-0-50839200-1518729899_thumb.jpg

A society with no guns is far better than one with it.

It's a proven fact backed by decades of statistics.

Absolutely.  I don't even know anyone who owns a gun apart from my brother who's a member of a pistol club (target shooting).  There's the criminal element who acquire them illegally however they are usually in the biz of shooting each other rather than the public at large. 

I can't tell you how fantastic it is to be able to walk free and easy wherever I want.  The regular shootings that occur in the US horrify Aussies..

Archived