The Grovenators

Don't you just love the gratuitous slap at Gold regardless of whatever situation arises?

Each time gold gets slapped it just comes back stronger and tougher :grin:

Don't fight the trend. The tide is rising. The bullion banks are desperate!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you just love the gratuitous slap at Gold regardless of whatever situation arises?

Gold market scares the sh*t out of the Fed. Greenie was yapping about the trade gap and said it could reverse without economic disruption. Gold market has become the new sherrif in town. It's been telling the Fed "GAME OVER"

Fed knows this and will try to drive it down. Shootout at the D.C. corral

It is better for the bears if the frogs get cooked slowly slowly slowly. Be patient. B)

If you are a bear and you have managed to survive this last year and are still positioned down, patience is not in short supply!

:lol: :lol:

I totally agree with what you say. Unfortunatly the fire hasnt even been lit yet.

Are they jamming this thing today....

The event risk that never happened rally. Probably another move by the matrix to put a bid on a very weak looking open.

Ms LezLIE LeGauche is a disgrace to PRINCETONIANS EVERYWHERE today in her bizarre ORANGE AND BLACK git up.

Wonder what Srf hASS to say boudid.

There were simply stupefying drops in FUReign? "investment" in the pASSED? month or two, per stats provided by The Daily (W?)Reckoning.

You'd think the Admin would be nervous, but its too busy slapping trade sanctions on the Chinese.

Meanwhile while the free trade fantASSists? gather in Miami, and Magoo says "creeping protectionism" "must be TWHARTED", anxiety re same deepens in the vulnerable middle clASS. Robert Rubin, free trader and Clinton factotum extraordinaire, on Charley "I smell like a" Rose "even though I went through law school", lASSt nite, predix, accurately it will be a huge campaign issue, but then urges the President to be/elect to promptly welsh, once having gained orifice.

If you are a bear and you have managed to survive this last year and are still positioned down, patience is not in short supply!

:lol: :lol:

I totally agree with what you say. Unfortunatly the fire hasnt even been lit yet.

Are they jamming this thing today....

The event risk that never happened rally. Probably another move by the matrix to put a bid on a very weak looking open.

Are they Jamming this thing today?....

DOES RAGGEDY ANDY HAVE COTTON BALLS?

Archived