If you trap a bear

My first Stillers game-

Can't remember what year it was, but I walked down The Hill with my Uncle; at the bottom we jumped on the trolley to Schenly Park and got off at Forbes Field to see the Stillers play the Giants in a snow storm.

That was cold. Can't remembe anything else, except that it was cold.

My Uncle eventually became an Usher for the Stillers and didn't miss a home game for 37 years.

Stillers/Broncos game is on live here in Oz on free to air TV.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Rutty here, I can see the case for a top either at the close today, or slightly higher near 600 tomorrow or Wednesday after down tomorrow, (which would likely give us TJ's target of 10,334 INDU), and then a test of the lows at 550, or possibly lower around Nov 16-17. There is a pretty common fractal that we are roughly following that has bottoms 2 weeks apart. Above 600 on RUT, and the last vestiges of bear hope start to fade....

On Rutty here, I can see the case for a top either at the close today, or slightly higher near 600 tomorrow (which would likely give us TJ's target of 10,334 INDU), and then a test of the lows at 550, or possibly lower around Nov 16-17. There is a pretty common fractal that we are roughly following that has bottoms 2 weeks apart. Above 600 on RUT, and the last vestiges of bear hope start to fade....

post-837-1257827719.jpg

Fortunately it's never too late to become a Stillers fan.

Just learn a few simple terms, acquire a Terrible Towel, you know, that kind of stuff...

Turn on Monday Night Football right now.

go "yay Stillers!"

jump up and down on something ( Bonus points for using Denver paraphernalia. )

say something naughty when Ben throws an INT in the end zone.

Just try it, it's great!

I've been a Stillers fan since I was 5... and while we're doing great now, we've had our share of crap too. We had to deal w/ most of the 80's and the Bubby Brister days... most of the 90's w/ losing AFC Championship after AFC Championship, not to mention losing a Superbowl w/ Neal O'ImOnlyGoodDuringTheRegularSeason. It hasn't been all wine and roses for us either. :rolleyes:

Archived