And Keep Asking Those Questions

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw vidoes. Thanks Hood for coming up with link. Maybe Skilling and crew could do their next skit on all that fine prison sex they'll get. I know they won't serve time but but I'd at least like to see them appear on Oz. Where is the outrage among investors. I suppose sheeple don't feel outrage, only complacency.

Just saw vidoes. Thanks Hood for coming up with link. Maybe Skilling and crew could do their next skit on all that fine prison sex they'll get. I know they won't serve time but but I'd at least like to see them appear on Oz. Where is the outrage among investors. I suppose sheeple don't feel outrage, only complacency.

That's what makes them sheeple, and sadly, as long as they tolerate being lied to and stolen from, it'll happen again and again, and arguably, they'll deserve it. There appears to be zero outrage, even as the elderly find themselves penniless after lifetimes of work for these thieves.

Public Service Announcement -- this is scam week and we've reached the neckline of this week's head & shoulder's pattern. Given that this is scam week, this could be painted as a double bottom -- bootyshake.gifbootyshake.gif and there's a possibility they could ramp this sucker again. Hope not but felt obligated to remind everyone to practice safe trading and use protection.

If you asked a million sheep, most would say they would prefer to have those days back.

OK, folks, my English is good but not perfect. Am I missing some slang meaning of the word "babe"? According to Dictionary.com:

1. A baby; an infant.

Well, she's certainly not that, as you can see on the photo.

2. An innocent or naive person.

Well, she'd not that either - she's a very knowledgeable and intelligent person. Divorced, with a kid who would have been in the Army now, if they hadn't left Bulgaria - if you have in mind the other meaning of "innocent".

3. Slang. A young woman.

That doesn't fit, either - she's one year older than me.

4. Informal. Sweetheart; dear. Used as a term of endearment.

That's not true either; she's a respected colleague. I have taught her the basics of my profession, when she used to work for my Lab in Bulgaria, some 12 years ago - but meanwhile she has taught herself a lot and has become as good as me in this field.

Regards,

Vesselin

. . .Were you referring to my co-author on the photo, Dr. Katrin Tocheva? She's not a "babe". :blink: She's a world-class anti-virus expert . . .

They are making me work at my job again today so I have not been able to keep up with the board. I pop in here and there as I can . . .

but,

when I saw this post Vesilin, I had to stop everything and find the picture.

She's not a babe, she's a world-class anti-virus expert

I can't stop laughing :P

I would never discuss viruses with her.........in bed :grin:

887 SPX..solid support...for now.

15 minute candles

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=spx&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;33,,,;34,,,&intr=5,15&type=4&width=480&height=360

1005 NDX

15 minute candles

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=ndx&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;33,,,;34,,,&intr=5,15&type=4&width=480&height=360

GregF, yes and I need to share a Tannksgiving anecdote I've been holding in too long. 2 elderly relatives, husband and wife, in their late seventies and I were discussing investments. I'll never learn. And they told me they are fully invested in (alleged) growth and hve been for years. When I suggested even a small gold position the wife sais "don't worry about your money, I don't even pay attention anymore. It will all come back." Oh well I tried. I guess they're planning on living another eighty years.

Archived