Rumsfeld Agrees To More Boots On Ground

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

Kudlow and Senator Bennett dropped some blotter acid together before breakfast.

Now they're spinning fantasies on CBNC about the "million jobs created" according to the household survey.

Self-employed everywhere ... as far as we can see ... you cats up on the Hill, you can't fly, just remember that.

In China

Bladder acid :lol:

The perfect storm :lol: stranded Girlebulls without jobs :lol:

America will need to take the eagle off the dollar soon and

replace it with a giant Suckling PIG. There are no Free lunches

give me a home where the bulls rome

and Bears eat steak all day

seldom is heard a bullish word

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, Soup......

Storm is approaching.....

Kudlow is now sipping Margaritas out on the veranda on his beach front villa.

Leslie LaRoche is strapping on her sequin outfit, getting ready for the "Nasdaq Leaders"

storm

That may be Machinehead but, there are at least 350-400,000 people who are self-employed! They have all started employment agencies to find themselves jobs.

They're all on ebay selling the thingamybob that they bought last week from whatshisname who also had the watchamacallit for sale.

I fear that I may now be stuck with these hot potatoes because my auction trying to sell them back to a greater fool than I, has not attracted any bids.

I guess that makes me the only person who is unemployed? It's a miracle

Lot of publicity to Non-Farm payroll.

Does anyone knows anything about job situation in farm labors?

Or maybe their income is not enough to shop at Best Buy.

You have to ask yourself- which number will J6P see in print, the lower scam 6.1% rate or the job loss number? This will be old news by tomorrow as shysters bullhorn this decline as a "buying opportunity".

Lot of publicity to Non-Farm payroll.

Does anyone knows anything about job situation in farm labors?

Or maybe their income is not enough to shop at Best Buy.

You have to ask yourself- which number will J6P see in print, the lower scam 6.1% rate or the job loss number? This will be old news by tomorrow as shysters bullhorn this decline as a "buying opportunity".

MGS,

It'll most likely be old news by 10:00 am EST

Archived