B4 the Bell Humpday

Guest yobob1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OT

Going to Europe next week for sightseeing.

What is the best place to buy Euro/Pounds ?

My bank is selling me for 1.2971/1.9294 today when official rate is 1.2170/1.8146

Is that a fair markup ?

Thanks

Can't answer your question Ant but your bank doesn't seem to know the meaning of a fair markup.4~5% would seem reasonable.

If you can get cash with a credit card from an ATM then I think the rate is more reasonable.

LLD: Agree quite a disconect w/ the bonds. They *should* puke on the prices paid; However we are a headline society. Who gives a shit about details?

No disconnect Soup! Prices paid up 6%.Consumer tapped out.Temporary rise in inflation will lead to multi-year deflation and depression.

The US cannot afford inflation.

Horrifying tale Rog.Wild horses wouldn't drag me to your side of the pond.

LLD:  Agree quite a disconect w/ the bonds.  They *should*  puke on the prices paid;  However we are a headline society.  Who gives a shit about details?

No disconnect Soup! Prices paid up 6%.Consumer tapped out.Temporary rise in inflation will lead to multi-year deflation and depression.

Energy is still a HUGE problem

I am in the stagflation camp

LLD:? Agree quite a disconect w/ the bonds.? They *should*? puke on the prices paid;? However we are a headline society.?  Who gives a shit about details?

Energy is still a HUGE problem

I am in the stagflation camp

Agree that fuel price will be an increasing problem.As the price increases the majority will reduce their consumption of energy--less travel,less shopping,smaller vehicles(which US makers won't produce) and higher food prices(14% food price is oil).

So inflation in some things but deflation in discretionary spending.

A quick question to ponder while we wait for the words of an old puke at 2:15.

While it seems unlikely their will be a draft (it turns out the Army needs more people than are willing to volunteer for duty in Iraq) , if it were to happen, how could it not include women in this day and age of equality?

Just picked up 1 HGX mar 05 put strike 380 cost 29.70

Covered my CECO july 65 puts for a nice 18.10 profit on each put.

Bought 5 CECO Aug 45 puts @ 4.70 to replace them.

Archived