Disgruntled dissembling

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief...

I was just reading the comments section on some posts over at ZeroCred

Man, that place has devolved into mayhem....what a mess

Makes this board and the folks that call it home look like PhD's...and civilized ones at that...whoddathunk?

Granted...but what does that have to do with consumption?

In NJ gas stations close all the time -- reason, there were too many

They opened a fukton of banks in my 'hood during 2003-2007...we used to joke that pretty soon every household in town with have their own bank....something like 15 banks for 1,000 households

Now they are closing them

Supply - Demand

Ipso - Facto

Yin - Yang

Buy the dip! (just not yet)

Good question.

Great answer.

You get double credit :lol:

I'm debating with myself about grabbing a boatload of calls for Opex next week.

This morning's open and futher low is probably the low for the 6-7 week cycle and we still have an outstanding 10-13 week and 6 month cycle high out there.

Dare I wait for Monday?

It seems in the past, at times like this, you bought part of your position on Friday and part on Mon. Was there a problem with that method? You seem to be doing great. You've got more patience than most, and it seems to pay off. Lots of folks would not have held on to puts through the earlier rise this week.

It seems in the past, at times like this, you bought part of your position on Friday and part on Mon. Was there a problem with that method? You seem to be doing great. You've got more patience than most, and it seems to pay off. Lots of folks would not have held on to puts through the earlier rise this week.

It's the same conundrum again and yes, the split entry does alleviate some of the stress about it and has performed well in the past. If it runs away on Monday in either direction I'm half in or half out of profit.

Archived