Uncle Buck rises from the dead

That's right. The market opens on the morning of the next day, and it closes that afternoon. Unless you are talking about the Australian market. Theirs opens after dinner. Asia opens late at the night. Walmart is open 24 hours.

Where's Forus when we need him?

8 PM est is when they report..today...who's on first ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now ya see!

You wasn't payin attention yestiddy when I splained this afore.

For them to go up, something mus git selled. Cuz dey ain't no cash. What goes up means sumpin else goes down, and it took all these stocks goin down to keep those too going up.

yup...that was a big red flag last week and today......10000 fumble managers jammed in an 8 by 10 room watching two tickers scroll by for 24 hours...

Begininng to sound like a broken record (but at least I like this song).

Distribution day on S&P, not so for Nasdaq. Counts are off the charts. Huge downside reversal for 3rd day out of last 4. It's doomed.

Only shorted VSH ahead of Earnings. Tried to jump in the POOL, but no shares available.

Just saw newswire that BIDU was tanking -11% based on forward estimates. Could be the straw.

Bear mating season appears to be in full swing. Let's have some fun.

post-4028-1256594317_thumb.jpg

Begininng to sound like a broken record (but at least I like this song).

Distribution day on S&P, not so for Nasdaq. Counts are off the charts. Huge downside reversal for 3rd day out of last 4. It's doomed.

Only shorted VSH ahead of Earnings. Tried to jump in the POOL, but no shares available.

Just saw newswire that BIDU was tanking -11% based on forward estimates. Could be the straw.

Bear mating season appears to be in full swing. Let's have some fun.

I'm thinking we should not leave ol Jimbo out of the fun... ;)

post-1110-1256594556.gif

Following the Script – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, October 26, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The net aggregate differential between buy and sell side indications dropped from -1255 to -1616, which is in the normal short term bottoming range. This downturn from a lower high was the type that usually precedes at least a short term downturn in the market averages and so far this has gone according to Hoyle. The market has also responded just as expected to the heavy Treasury calendar. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

My brother just called after talking with his brother-in-law, who is a Lt. Commander in the US Navy. He is a carrier pilot who has flown combat missions and is now a trainer. He called BS on the claim that gold is carried in emergency packs. He said they have what they call a "blood chit" which is a fabric sown into their uniforms with a map of the foreign terrain they are flying over, that also has "coupons" in the relevant foreign language that offers a reward from the US governement for helping return the pilot to safety. He thought that is might have been possible for pilots to carry gold in the old days, but it is not happening at this time. So there, edumacation for all of us.

Re the TEOTWAWKI chatter about the Oct 25th date.....the specifics of the linguistic bot forecast were for 'emotional tension release' to end on that date, and for a tension build to begin into early Nov (paraphrasing, but that's more or less it).

The report actually marked Oct 25th as the beginning of fiscal/economic meltdown.

Just FWIW.

Archived