Profits and Layoffs, by AGS

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT: when you read anything written by Dr. Marc Faber...do you find yourself simulating his very unique accent and cadence in your mind as you read, unable to really control it? (assuming you've heard an interview with him to know what he sounds like). I was almost certifiable by the time I got to the end of his latest book.

What garbage is this headline this morning? Where's Soup????? Haven't good Stoolizens been complaining about bogus economic data all along? And why was Q3 not adjusted? Could it be because the news might not be as rosy as the system has been trying to convince us that it is?

Revisions: Economy Shrank Pre-Recession

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...onomy_growth_dc :angry: :angry:

glad, madame, tanks for the infoamative opener :P

janitor, stockcharts.com has a pretty good scan engine. I've used it to search for a volume increase between one period and the next.

jr: i'm up! :lol: best of luck with Star man...hope ya 10-bag it !

ned, mousey, doc, howwwwwdeee.

here's to us all today! :D

OT: when you read anything written by Dr. Marc Faber...do you find yourself simulating his very unique accent and cadence in your mind as you read, unable to really control it? (assuming you've heard an interview with him to know what he sounds like). I was almost certifiable by the time I got to the end of his latest book.

Yes! :lol: :lol:

Saw him on TV last Friday- the dude's intense.

glad, madame, tanks for the infoamative opener :P

janitor, stockcharts.com has a pretty good scan engine. I've used it to search for a volume increase between one period and the next.

jr: i'm up! :lol: best of luck with Star man...hope ya 10-bag it !

ned, mousey, doc, howwwwwdeee.

here's to us all today! :D

many thnaks dozer, me too!

When I was in grad school, and the reading was exceptionally arcane, boring, yet imporant, I would simulate John Cleese to help maintain my interest and keep myself awake.

MJ,

Is this his new book 'Fools Gold'?

Any good I'm thinking of buying it.

About 4 months back he did a great radio interview on www.financialsense.com

Go listen to it gang, if you haven't already

What garbage is this headline this morning? Where's Soup????? Haven't good Stoolizens been complaining about bogus economic data all along? And why was Q3 not adjusted? Could it be because the news might not be as rosy as the system has been trying to convince us that it is?

Revisions: Economy Shrank Pre-Recession

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...onomy_growth_dc :angry: :angry:

Maybe the reason why Kenny-Boy Lay and all the other big time crooks are not banged up now is because their lawyers have done their homework and said that if you Mr Government put us in jail for 'bullshit' numbers, we'll go after you for doing it 100 times worse than us.

What will the world think of you then? OK, many in the world know but they're either small time like me, or big time and realise that it wouldn't be in their interests to 'upset' the apple cart

mousey, that daily chart on XLNX looks deadly for bullstoolies...

gonna be reloading this morning.

This morning looks like a fill but, as you know, if it can get below 33.80 . . . . This morning should be a good time to do it. Give it 15-30 minutes though.

This morning looks like a fill but, as you know, if it can get below 33.80 . . . . This morning should be a good time to do it. Give it 15-30 minutes though.

short 12.5K now at 35.28...

die linkz!!!

Archived