Robot Trading

Doing the sector scan for accumulation - under Diversified Services - is a subtitle of Research services - http://www.prudenttrader.com/mg760.htm

up pops GPRO

Notes:

"Best in decent group. Highly ranked by IBD. Weekly chart shows an 8 month base. First featured in the May, 2003 issue of CANSLIM.net News at $15.51. Written up recently in the CANSLIM.net After-Market Updated as noteworthy."

http://premium.canslim.net/NOTESARCHIVE/AR...S.ASP?SYMB=GPRO

Wallstreetexaminer_PNG_HPQ7lS

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weekend real estate diversion....

$25 Billion (yes, that number is correct) going into projects on the LV Strip in the next 5 years. 70 high-rise residential towers approved. Today's latest: the world's tallest all-residential tower, eclipsing the former record holder in Seoul, this structure is so tall it required FAA approval before it could be rubber stamped. Construction to take 2.5 years. Top floor condo $35M. Entry level starter condos $600K. Association fees in these things are running $2K/month in some cases, which includes health club, doormen, and sometimes limo service.

Article

No slowdown at the high end, in fact, acceleration. No shortage of funds to build projects, the bigger the better. No shortage in construction related employment either, many business plans are being formed around the need to house, service, feed and entertain the massive army of incoming workers who will be moving here.

Ben's eyes widened. To his surprise, instead of handing the clip back to him, Raines reversed it so that the burning end was inside his mouth, leaned over till his face was only a couple of inches from Ben's, and blew a cool, dense jet of grey smoke directly into Ben's nostrils. As the rush went to his brain, Ben's glassy reddened eyes recorded the scintillating glints of sunlight from the undulating ripples of the creek, and how they highlighted the intricate, slanting striations of the shale bank on the opposite side.

Machinehead, forget trading, your calling is to write the Great American Novel. It is you who must chronicle the coming epic collapse as seen through the eyes of Bernanke, Greenspan, Raines, Fukui, and Monica.

-Pegasus

If I were asked to make a choice between Proust,Flaubert and MH as to which one would be more delicious reading in todays world--i t would be hard but I would go with MH---I suppose the unbalancing of my judgement would be as a result of the nearness of the universe described but scenes like the above border on the aesthetically transcendent

Carry on dear stoolie

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ben's eyes widened. To his surprise, instead of handing the clip back to him, Raines reversed it so that the burning end was inside his mouth, leaned over till his face was only a couple of inches from Ben's, and blew a cool, dense jet of grey smoke directly into Ben's nostrils. As the rush went to his brain, Ben's glassy reddened eyes recorded the scintillating glints of sunlight from the undulating ripples of the creek, and how they highlighted the intricate, slanting striations of the shale bank on the opposite side.

Machinehead, forget trading, your calling is to write the Great American Novel. It is you who must chronicle the coming epic collapse as seen through the eyes of Bernanke, Greenspan, Raines, Fukui, and Monica.

-Pegasus

If I were asked to make a choice between Proust,Flaubert and MH as to which one would be more delicious reading in todays world--i t would be hard but I would go with MH---I suppose the unbalancing of my judgement would be as a result of the nearness of the universe described but scenes like the above border on the aesthetically transcendent

Carry on dear stoolie

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

Not only that, he makes me want to roast a phatty.

:ph34r: :ph34r: Francisco, why so juvenile?

--Hey man, it's my 420th post and I want to trade with the crazies.

How many of you out there have read Roach's recent post on his description of his experiences at Davos?

I'm sure that he, without intending it becoming public, must have suffered the torments ofd the damned, wandering through this village overpopulated with silk-suited store dummies,each mouthing one moronic economic piety after after another--

But the major point (directed towards anyone long n the commods) is his reference to the overleveraged american consumer falling to the ground, bloated and totally drained of consumer energy, sending the whole world of commods (I assume exceptimg PMs) straight down--and this because no other growing empire is availble for establishing itself as successor Glutton--

The level of banality reported,within a tiny compass,is astronishing

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Ah Secretary of the Treasury Bongo pleased to meet you--Won't you have a piece of this Merengue?

=====Yes Thank you--and after eating it may I have it too??

=====Mais Oui,after all this is Davos

=====How many desserts have you eaten today?

=====I've forgotten,fifteen,twenty perhaps,Why do you ask?

=====Oh I thought we could get the chef to spread out fifty mousses mit

schlag and both yoou and I could have a friendly contest at who could

eat more of them

====== What will terminate the game?

======When one of us bursts--

=======What fun;what do you call this game?

=======Hazard Americaine

Link

chart of Gold adjusted for the increase in M2.

feed - what is the chart of

Tanks Feed--interesting piece.Quote from link.......

If the system survives and as far as the stock market indexes are calculated in a nominal way, those of you willing to short those markets are urged to use extreme caution, unless you can get some puts M2-adjusted. The rules of the game are set against you, as much as going long Gold and Silver at the Comex (but without the physical constraint that could destroy Comex at any moment). If the system survives, Dow at 36.000 nominal could be a conservative assumption.

STREWTH!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :P

I see you have joined the fed sponsored assets inflation program which has existed since the inceptions of Fed.

Looks like you are ready for the next leg.

:o

Weekend real estate diversion....?

$25 Billion (yes, that number is correct) going into projects on the LV Strip in the next 5 years.? 70 high-rise residential towers approved.? Today's latest:? the world's tallest all-residential tower, eclipsing the former record holder in Seoul, this structure is so tall it required FAA approval before it could be rubber stamped.? Construction to take 2.5 years.? Top floor condo $35M.? Entry level starter condos $600K.? Association fees in these things are running $2K/month in some cases, which includes health club, doormen, and sometimes limo service.

Article

No slowdown at the high end, in fact, acceleration.? No shortage of funds to build projects, the bigger the better.? No shortage in construction related employment either, many business plans are being formed around the need to house, service, feed and entertain the massive army of incoming workers who will be moving here.

Archived