B4 The Bell, Thursday September 2

If Crude hits +2.00 you dont want to see how 990n will be jamming the tick and the spoos.

My biggest fear.

I can hear the ramblings tonight after +100 on the Dow today

"the economy is string"

"the market is healthy"

"more Americans "own" their homes then at any time in history"

needless to say I wont be watching as my dinner will end up on the floor.

All news is bull _s until the first link in the daisey chain breaks

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJ Pipeline Near Kirkuk Attacked - Iraq General

BAGHDAD (AP)--Saboteurs detonated explosives Thursday on an oil pipeline near the northern city of Kirkuk, touching off a fire, a senior officer of Iraq's National Guards said.

The explosion occurred in the town of Riyadh, about 60 kilometers southwest of Kirkuk, said Maj. Gen. Anwar Mohammed Amin.

Dow Jones Newswires

The Twin Deficits: Myths and Truths

The belief that the US dollar is the least sound of the major currencies and the faith that money and credit will everywhere continue to be created much faster than the hard-won fruits of toil can accumulate ? and hence that these latter will go on rising in price - will remain a guiding principle of our investment policy, as it has for some good while past.

http://www.mises.org/fullstory.aspx?control=1598

Corrigan and I are like minded.

there is a decided possibility that?whoever wins the election in November?the pursuit of an ever weaker dollar will once again become a matter of deliberate policy;

private foreign demand for the currency will continue to lessen;

there is a small but significant chance that any such decline, once started, will begin to accelerate;

American monetary drunkenness and fiscal irresponsibility will mean US inflation runs unchecked and that

the Asians? paranoia over the fate of their export sector means this inflation will probably magnified by official attempts to counter the corresponding rise of their own currencies which would otherwise result

Until the whole electronic fiat money system stops working one day, you can bet on the above.

Archived