Closed Due To Lack of Interest

good for you, ags. keep edumacating us here. i really enjoy and appreciate your insight.

Thanks H..but the real pros are Doc and those who share their TA with this forum on a daily basis....I learn from everyone here every day.

I've always been part forensic, part sentiment, and part TA....in 1999 I was way too early getting my clients out but it worked out....2007..missed a lot of upside again but got trapped in a money market I was forced to use as a sweep...that was the end for me...couldn't handle that one....

Right now I know this will end just like the other two bubbles but don't have a clue when or at what level anymore....Meredith said one thing I agree with last night and that was "I have no clue what this is anymore"....sheet...even the monkey's on Lost Money said it but turned around and said BUY!

Today...gold rallies when the dollar does...watch tomorrow...dollar tanks gold lets go...my point is a lot of signals going forward will be false because of the moral hazard inflicted on this nation the past twenty years. This to me IS the Black Swan occurring...What the Fed is doing is a Black Swan event..what the clowngress is approving is the black swan event....We haven't seen the backwash yet..... Eventually what is predictable will fail. That's when we will fall. When the pigmen's machines become confused they will reboot.

I will say what little I heard of Lost Money Late tonight was bullishly repulsive. Never seen cockiness that bad. That puffy chested sentiment alone could be enough for a little pullback. Also it's scam week and call buyers typically get destroyed on Wednesdays....and gun it on Thursday and then flat line it on Friday ...we haven't seen a down Op ex for months....that would be a surprise....if we get sizable down...it will be tomorrow or off we will grind higher into Friday on low volume....the typical flagpole and pin bullsheet...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was waiting for his reply, but I think he might mean something similar to what some of us in some states think of as an LLP (limited liability partnership). Which might include a number of the YouLostYrMoney II, III & IV CDO LLP type things that I see re-rated after the money is in.

No...I was an independent broker. A lot of the clients I obtained were sold the LLP's that went belly up in the early 90's that you are talking about..........I never even looked at that kind of crap but was constantly being pumped to sell it...A couple of weeks after I closed the sale of my business, a REIT/LLP type "income producing investment" blew up on top of the money market that's finally being resolved a year later...The Medical Capital thing was a mini Madoff type ponzi tied to hospital receivables....There is also another "investment" like MC that blew up but ..............it payed the brokers nice........disgusting...........my son will NOT be a broker if I can help it....

Classic entertainment has a certain timelessnessessest about it...

A little something from another 'Paradise Theatre' in some other time...

Man, I like Styx, but I'm no fan of that tune. It's time to invoke some bear animal spirits here

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDA5nHlDrQ.swf

We need to get a good Stranglehold on this market again .....

Thanks H..but the real pros are Doc and those who share their TA with this forum on a daily basis....I learn from everyone here every day.

I've always been part forensic, part sentiment, and part TA....in 1999 I was way too early getting my clients out but it worked out....2007..missed a lot of upside again but got trapped in a money market I was forced to use as a sweep...that was the end for me...couldn't handle that one....

Right now I know this will end just like the other two bubbles but don't have a clue when or at what level anymore....Meredith said one thing I agree with last night and that was "I have no clue what this is anymore"....sheet...even the monkey's on Lost Money said it but turned around and said BUY!

Today...gold rallies when the dollar does...watch tomorrow...dollar tanks gold lets go...my point is a lot of signals going forward will be false because of the moral hazard inflicted on this nation the past twenty years. This to me IS the Black Swan occurring...What the Fed is doing is a Black Swan event..what the clowngress is approving is the black swan event....We haven't seen the backwash yet..... Eventually what is predictable will fail. That's when we will fall. When the pigmen's machines become confused they will reboot.

I will say what little I heard of Lost Money Late tonight was bullishly repulsive. Never seen cockiness that bad. That puffy chested sentiment alone could be enough for a little pullback. Also it's scam week and call buyers typically get destroyed on Wednesdays....and gun it on Thursday and then flat line it on Friday ...we haven't seen a down Op ex for months....that would be a surprise....if we get sizable down...it will be tomorrow or off we will grind higher into Friday on low volume....the typical flagpole and pin bullsheet...

If it is true that the Dow at 10,300 is the same percentage as it rallying back after the 1929 crash, then I wonder if your same frustrations are about equal to those lamenting back then.

ES 1104-1113 - some are watching supply at this level from Oct. 2008. It was the start of the massive weekly leg down back then.

i almost forgot. that medical capital thing you mentioned. i am peripherally involved with a group that is looking to buy some assets from the unwinding of that mess. there has been some incredibly scummy stuff that happened on the doctor/politician side that is priceless. i will share when the deal is done, or falls through. plenty of crooks in my business too.

Crooks everywhere.

Basic standards have collapsed - the Wall Street bonuses this year scream this.

What we've come to accept as "acceptable" is just appalling.

I was in a bookstore today, and picked up a copy of Jared Diamond's "Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed."

Then, I put it back down. Struck me as a pointless read - just watch it here in real time and draw your own conclusions.

"Make me wanna holler, throw up both my hands."

The lack of interest in this site tells me something. It is the same thing that the biggest rally in ~80 years tells me. It is the same thing that every rolling eyeball tells me when I say what I am about to type.

WE ARE HEADED FOR A BIG CRASH VERY, VERY SOON.

There have been two others (Apr 2000- Oct 2002, Sep 2008-Mar 2009, roughly), both of which followed more resignation and rationalization from bears than you'd ever imagine possible. Each time, the market went up and up and up, causing those on this site to swear louder and louder. Until it stopped.

I'm loaded on puts for Jan '11 and Jan '12. Amazon, Apple, Bidu, American Express, Visa...you name it. Well, ok, I just did. But that's where I'm at now. Maybe this will continue for a while longer, causing the precious few of us left to swear so loud that are voices are completely damaged forever. But the risk/reward ratio is well worth it. Case and point- all my put options from '03 to '07 were completely worthless. Within 5 months during this last crash, I got every dime back, and then some- only to lose it all again. That is not a lie, or even an exaggeration. But my point is, when this thing goes down, it's gonna take everyone down with it, except for those of us on the other side of the trade. Virtually NOBODY thinks it will go down again, meaning that you can get some put options dirt cheap. And I just did.

By the time this is said and done, Ben Bernanke will be so unpopular, he's going to be testifying from underground, because he'll be too afraid to face the infuriated Congressmen in person. You can bet on it. Literally.

THE BIG DAMAGE LIMITATION IDEA IS>>>>>DRUMROLL PLEASE

The “10,000 Small Businesses Initiative” will be guided by an advisory council co-chaired by Blankfein, Buffett and Harvard Business School’s Michael Porter.

So this is best idea that the Goldmember Image Damage Limitation team (GILT for short) came up with.

Throw in warren for cover as well.

10,000 points of light - sounds rather "political"

Ive got an even better damage limitation idea - the best one yet.

Donate $8 billion bonus money to AIG - $7 billion for the overpaid CDS, $1 billion to the fed for all the debt guarantees.

But I think $500 mil is the "Contrition limit".

Contrition is being priced like a subprime bond at the moment.

Maybe the fed will set up a lending program to fund fall street contrition payments.

Targeted Reputation Accrual Program "TRAP"

Archived