Painful Grind

Mr. Widget freeze frame Day 3:

Green 8 day reaches a top

Yellow 5 day crosses thru 8

This time Red/Blue did not move up with 8 day but stuck close to the Zero Momentum zone.

Day 4 should see the 8 day begin to roll over

Checklist item: gap below to fill

TurkeyNeck Trade should begin to manifest itself next week.

post-326-1261620654_thumb.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing I've learned through my professional career, and especially the last 9 years running this website--telling it like it is, is not a good business strategy.

What was your first clue? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist after you used that retort to Jorma this ayem. Howsomeever, here's some wisdom to ponder on the subject. If you still need money after that, consider bank robbery. I do all the time. :angry2: :lol: :lol:

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

Every society honors its live conformists, and its dead troublemakers. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself. ~Rita Mae Brown, Venus Envy

Attention Brick Stoolhouse, got yer supplies laid in?

Jeff Cox, manager of Southtown Liquors in Albert Lea in southern Minnesota, near the Iowa border, said the store had seen a steady stream of customers amid snow and freezing rain.

"They don't want to be stuck home with nothing," Cox said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_holiday_stor...2ludGVyc3Rvcm1z

PD, we can't sell off cause Maria and those who don't breath on Late Lost said so.....

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate pundit complacency 20. Way off the charts.

I dont watch cnbc and I rarely watch television unless its sports related. I do alot of short-term trading, so to me cnbc is just a distraction and has no value to me. I can just imagine the freak show that it has become lately since we are in a "new era" of unlimited prosperity with no risk.

Archived