Its getting worse

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and wishes to Observe that if someone has $2000 in cash,

that very someone may, in fact, be better off than another with a Mortgage that is underwater by $300,000 with $20,000 in the checking account and $120,000 in an IRA that is mainly in da Spoozs, via some Mutual Fund Co that really has no clue at all as to what might happen.

So far, of course, the Sheeple Peters have been robbed to transfer derivatives winning pay-offs to Paul, son will be set against Father it this scheme continues....

as your jickiss has said before, these times are dangerous.

tell him (the friend) to put $500 in GG calls, out of the money, various contracts into the future, (not all in one expiry month), and to try to work to build up more cash.

all, however may not be lost....

with some guts, he may have 30k soon enough.....

jickiss!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, you're killing me :lol: :lol:

I have a few "acquaintances" that are in the same boat...

Guy 1 = 40, got divorced, moved back with his parents and now a druken loser. Not a penny to his name and any money he gets is spent immediately on booze, pot, coke, and "electronics"

Guy 2 = 43, never really worked a real job in his life, he works as a DJ in a strip club 2 days a week and delivers pizza a couple nights a week. Lives with his parents. Only accomplishment in life is his attendance at 158 Bruce Springstien shows. Also, doesn't buy health insurance -- and is adamantly AGAINST any Obamer ® healthcare program. :angry2: But he would be amenable to a plan if it cost him no more than $20-30 a month. BWAHAHAHAH

Guy 3 = 43, weighs about 500 pounds and is eating himself to death. Lives with his parents. Finishing up a degree in graphic design. Graduates in Feb 2010. So what do you think the chance of a company hiring a 500 lb fat f**k with no job experience. If you answered less than zero, you've got the right idea.

My roomate....52,makes a reasonable 1k per week but has NOTHING.15 year old clunker truck,even cashed in and spent his 401k.Has no bills except rent but NEVER has a dime left after his paycheck.Gambles and drinks away everything.........He's 52 and DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT.

There's a friggin' sh*t-storm brewing in NJ....

Police in one town get paid days off for:

Weddings

Baptisms

Funerals

Bar mitszvahs

....AND....

Christmas Shopping

....and a bunch of other crap

IN ADDITION TO ALL THEIR OTHER PAID HOLIDAY AND VACATION DAYS

Christie's gonna lay the smack down.....

It's actually pretty depressing to think that I don't know anyone who can even go out to dinner with me unless I pay.

I'm not going to let it worry me anymore,I can't babysit my friends horrible spending habits.

I am going to ski Mammoth,CA this weekend and waste some money myself if anyone cares to ski along!

A one eyed monkey could do a better job.....ARGH!!!

Another example

"According to state officials, Hoboken agreed to give early retirement to 25 employees, but never got the early retirement offer approved by the state. The pension costs for the 25 workers totals to more than $4 million, or $400 per Hoboken household.

The State Treasurer?€™s Office says the state can?€™t ask taxpayers to assume the cost because the plan was never approved, which means Hoboken residents will pay the price."

Link

Guy 1 = 40, got divorced, moved back with his parents and now a druken loser. Not a penny to his name and any money he gets is spent immediately on booze, pot, coke, and "electronics"

Guy 2 = 43, never really worked a real job in his life, he works as a DJ in a strip club 2 days a week and delivers pizza a couple nights a week. Lives with his parents. Only accomplishment in life is his attendance at 158 Bruce Springstien shows. Also, doesn't buy health insurance -- and is adamantly AGAINST any Obamer ® healthcare program. :angry2: But he would be amenable to a plan if it cost him no more than $20-30 a month. BWAHAHAHAH

Guy 3 = 43, weighs about 500 pounds and is eating himself to death. Lives with his parents. Finishing up a degree in graphic design. Graduates in Feb 2010. So what do you think the chance of a company hiring a 500 lb fat f**k with no job experience. If you answered less than zero, you've got the right idea.

OMG, that has got to be some of the funniest sh*t I have heard in some time, at least that I've read, anyway. You definitely have a way of describing things and people.

As soon as I saw the picture of those two condescending dicks in the article I closed the link....

Just as well. Article is nauseating. Assumes that everyone thinks that Goldman folks are smart, even if greedy. A blind monkey could trade as well as they do, if it had all of that inside info from the firm's customers & from numerous ex-employees in high-level government posts. If it had the ability to front-run its customers' trades and get away with it, & the ability to get people that owed it money bailed out from bankruptcy by the taxpayers. And so Goldman gets what is owed them (e.g. from AIG) at 100 cents on the dollar, rather than getting nothing as they would have if the taxpayers didn't bail AIG out. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Being a prime crony capitalism beneficiary has everything to do with it.

TJ..hilarious sheet....this is what I pictured for guy 1

Guy number 2...

and guy number 3....

Archived