doom, gloom in economy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't ask me why I run these Google ads. They're pathetic. They bring in about $2-3 a day. I think the company keeps 90% of the revenue. They have a secret payout percentage. What a bunch of bullshit.

That's why I started the Donate buttons.

They don't work either.

That's why I solicit subscriptions.

That doesn't work either.

It all just sucks. Marketing sucks. Advertising sucks. Donation buttons suck. Outside of the several hundred of you who subscribe to my work and Russ's stuff, to you I am deeply and eternally grateful for giving me the opportunity to continue publishing and serving you. I also appreciate those of you who give of your time and ideas on this board. Without you, it would not exist.

The rest of you freeloaders suck.

Bunch of goddam crap. I should just go back to Wall Street and play make believe like the rest of the assholes there.

Don't give up Doc, I don't know anywhere else to go to find the information that I get here both through my subscription and the forums M2M and Intraday Stool. I will continue to subscribe and hope others also consider the benefits.

here's some golden inspiration from Australia, a native that never gives up easily!

AuBoxingKangaroo.jpg

Yeah, kangaroos are cool. :P

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...4TFwzQAXCXfuv2g

MELBOURNE — A rogue kangaroo tried to drown a dog and then viciously attacked its owner when he launched a rescue bid, paramedics said on Monday.

The kangaroo held the dog under water at a dam near Melbourne and left deep lacerations across the 49-year-old owner's face and body when he dived in to save his pet.

post-837-1259110634.jpg

Latest Story

Close Quarters, High Stakes- Professional Edition

November 24, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data was mostly stronger on a flat day in the market on Tuesday. That usually leads to an up day. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

OK this time I filled out the free newsletter thang, I'm gonna be one rich SOB right quick.

Here what I got so far:

Thank you for joining the best penny stocks newsletter on the web.

You will be receiving our big stock pick within the next 20 days!

When that big pick come my way,

I'll load myself up first, then I'll let you fellars in on it ta start a frenzy.

Then I'll unload inta that rally, make a big fat wad, and donate 1/4 ta the Stool.

When S.E.C. come knockin' I'll just give 'em their 1/4 cut ass usual,

and send 'em over the Grope 'N' Tickle ta see Candy.

Evrybody happy, all good like.

Archived