Coming to your neighborhood soon.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33UU6MKuWSE.swf

No More Fee Hikes

Imagine how upset they would be if they knew that the state has no money left because it has been given to the government workers (like the police shown in the video) by way of their pensions.

Higher fees for college students are needed to make way for pensions promised to government workers during the bubble era.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, who the fark came up with the slot machine graphic on Lost Money! They should be fired, flogged, tarred and feathered!

I pray Comcast cancels these losers!

...ditto

Merisa's uncle in the Yakuza agrees with you....."Shrot macheen shegment, mee no rikee"

post-6859-1258670336.jpg

QUOTE (psyche doctor @ Nov 19 2009, 03:33 PM)

That might not be the work of the almighty, but rather the deed of the one who rules the dark nether regions.

Without good there is no evil. Without evil there is no good. So when the Head Squid says they're doing God's work, he's probably right. Just giving us a point of reference so we can know the difference. Guys like Lloyd have to exist otherwise there is no existence.

----------------

Well why don't we try doing without him & find out if he has to exist or not? Or at least try letting folks like him have less of that money and power that they suck out of taxpayers and consumers.

Treasury Prepares For Dump- Professional Edition Fed Report

November 19, 2009 By Lee Adler Note sizes are about as expected for next week’s auctions, amounting to $98 billion in new supply that will settle the following Monday, 11/30. With these note sales looming, they went to work today to trigger a stock market panic to free up cash for the Treasury auctions. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Ok, one more chart.

irxdailychart.jpg

This is what I was talking about on IDS. It's the result of this week's $21 billion in CMB paydowns. It will bounce back up next week. Whenever they pay down short term debt, it creates artificial demand amidst an artificial and temporary worsening of the shortage of panic paper.

But truthfully, how much difference is there between 5 basis points and 0.5 basis points. It's all really effectively zero. It's the difference between 50 cents per thousand dollars and 5 cents per thousand. No matter how you slice it, it's still nothing.

We're in crisis all the time, not just this week.

This is what I was talking about on IDS. It's the result of this week's $21 billion in CMB paydowns. It will bounce back up next week. Whenever they pay down short term debt, it creates artificial demand amidst an artificial and temporary worsening of the shortage of panic paper.

But truthfully, how much difference is there between 5 basis points and 0.5 basis points. It's all really effectively zero. It's the difference between 50 cents per thousand dollars and 5 cents per thousand. No matter how you slice it, it's still nothing.

We're in crisis all the time, not just this week.

Doc, thanks for your response. Let me see if I understand you - rather than being some exogenous event driven drop this is more recycling of the toilet paper and continuation of the fall drop? Agree with you on the effective rate drop being nil.

Archived