Sell treasuries,Buy Ipads.....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apple's value is up ~$170 Billion dollars this year and all I got was a Hackintosh....:P

At least everyone feels richer, right? :lol:

EDIT: In the time it took me to type this post,

AAPL went up $1 and change in the afterlife and in market cap...............

(insert Dr. Evil Laugh/sneer w/ pinky finger)

1 Billion Dollars

The blood letting in the treasuries need to be contrasted with the possibility of Treasury allowing nominal negative yields during auctions. Unless the whole discussion on negative yields is a red herring to trap equity bears with inquiring minds..... and come to think of it, this discussion was widely disseminated in the MSM as well, Hmmmm.....

Any thoughts from Doc, TJ , Jimi and others?.

My concern with treasuries is that in a few weeks yields could see the "golden cross" and panic ensues....

The 50 day should cross above the 200 day in just a few short weeks the way it looks right now.:unsure:

The next few days are critical me thinks

post-404-133176361768_thumb.png

The blood letting in the treasuries need to be contrasted with the possibility of Treasury allowing nominal negative yields during auctions. Unless the whole discussion on negative yields is a red herring to trap equity bears with inquiring minds..... and come to think of it, this discussion was widely disseminated in the MSM as well, Hmmmm.....

Any thoughts from Doc, TJ , Jimi and others?.

Covered in the Treasury Market Update> Like the headline said a couple of weeks ago, that was as good as it gets for Treasuries. What comes next should be clear.

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!

Do you mean short? I am long the dollar index and looks like a breakout. The Eur/Dollah is heading back to par (1.00), will post some charts later.

I can see a trade on the short side say DXM12 near 82.00 (81.10 right now). I might do a short term dump @ 82.00 turning long to short, then back long say @81.50.

Goldman Names Joseph Crony Head of Doing God’s Work

March 14, 2012By Lee AdlerRuss Winter, Aaron Krowne, and Lee Adler discuss the appointment of Joseph Crony to replace that disgruntled ingrate Greg Smith, in doing God’s Work. Other issues this week include signs that the fraud bubble may be peaking, peak zero integrity, and the really bad news for Treasuries. This is a subscriber only podcast. If you are not a subscriber, click here to access the most recent free podcast posted on Monday, March 5.

Subscribers can click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to today’s podcast, or use this link to download.

Archived