B4 The Bell Moonday October 25

zombie bond... stunning, completely stunning... 3.90s

Low yield for the past 12 months was 3.65%.

If the Dow slides a thousand points, it probably will go there.

Amazing that the zombie T-note can rise in price, as the dollahs it's denominated in get smaller.

Problem is, you raise the Fed funds to 2.00% or 2.25%, while compressing the zombie T-note to 3.65%, and you got no carry trade.

Goodbye Fannie, goodbye JPM, goodbye Shittybank ... :o

si senor twoscrews... only way to unwind is through a tickertape parade.

i'll be the one tossing dimes.

amazing eh?

everyone... trapped.

everyone.

thinking gold shares get beaten silly after this bubble.

gold/silver will be just fine, though longer term. plenty of trading post ideas for vermark and the hotel new hamster.

heading up to the NE corridor to see the gang for part duex takin shape now.

tsunami forming. too many plasics holding promise tickets. the more the merrier i suppose... only adds to the fissures.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck Plunges

Breakdown or Bottom

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

For those of you who may have missed it, Doc was interviewed by Ike this weekend. Posted on Ike's free site.

http://marketviews.tv/freeservices/archive...s/Stool/pg1.htm

Charts and commentary accompanying the discussion are at

http://www.capitalstool.com/ike102304.htm

zombie bond... stunning, completely stunning... 3.90s

Low yield for the past 12 months was 3.65%.

If the Dow slides a thousand points, it probably will go there.

Amazing that the zombie T-note can rise in price, as the dollahs it's denominated in get smaller.

Problem is, you raise the Fed funds to 2.00% or 2.25%, while compressing the zombie T-note to 3.65%, and you got no carry trade.

Goodbye Fannie, goodbye JPM, goodbye Shittybank ... :o

Santelli transcendent no longer needs the reality-crutch (life a lot easier) reports that low treasury rates simply accommodating what is basically a good economy.

General warning. I just discovered that TD Waterhouse neglected, since last July, to respond to any of my seven separate orders to move my funds to the Canadian desk and Canadian dollar. Canadian dollar was at 1.32 to 1.34. They refuse to make good on their mistake. I am out about 12,000 dollars and would have to take them to court to get it back. Beware of TD Waterhouse. They are crooked.

Notice Crapvision...not a hint of what has happened..normal...placid.pls ignore the fact Kernans desk is on fire-what a joke. Window at the bell for 80 minutes-seats in the upright position, Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

Again B4

Shocked

Butters

I did a conversion last week in the 6 figure range. No problems,

Your conversation is on tape which makes your case bulletproof.

Insist on talking a floor supervisor

The Presidents account line is dead. Sign of things to come.

Waterhouse has been guilty of some questionable practices over the years but recently I have found they have cleaned up their act. As well, only 1 ever trading slowdown. That of course could be subject to change.

Archived