Pms Daily Discussion Forum For Turdsday, Dec 19

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DogBoy,

PMS shares are doing just fine. It can be argued that they got too far ahead of the POG earlier this year and got caned as a result when the POG pulled back a tad. This is likely to repeat itself over and over again in this Bull which is one reason why I favour holding physical and trading miners. But basically I agree with you. Also speaks volumes about who is dealing in physical and who is buying and selling mining shares.

GOA,

I hear you and your points are valid. It is only the pattern that is similar. I'm not saying we are or will build a top here but it is worth watching the action now for similarities to that Top.

Great advice Thor, boatloads of new "experts" in gold are being assembled in the studios even as we speak.

I have watched Tocom for the last 18 months. These numbers are beyond belief for volume and price. Tomorrow is going to be a kick. We are watching history!

http://www.tocom.or.jp/souba/souba_e.html

Takachi: What a link!

If someone's nuts are in a vice though, I don't understand why the volume on the near contracts isn't higher. Also, outside of Engelhard, no gaijin shoji kaisha. Does that explain anything?

rr

That Mahendra Sharma guy made the call last month:

"Gold: As I predicted in the month of September 2001 that

gold will bottom out on 27th November 2001, happened. This

drew the attention of many metal investors. Now I am predicting that on December 5th, 2002 gold will bottom out

again and it will start moving up very fast and within three weeks gold will touch $350."

http://www.mahendraprophecy.com/nextmonthp...edictions.asp#8

:)

Got locked out of the internet intraday for hours- bummer.

Doc is calling this the Intraday Gold Coffee Klatsch :grin:

Hey, I'm just a poster boy - no Idiot Wafer guru

Do you notice the waves in PM last 4-5 weeks - and we will have accomplished 3 weeks friday.

Funny, what's Uncle Buck doing tonight we don't know about - how about it gapping down huge tomorrow morning :unsure:

Jim Sinclair today said:

Today gold faces the key $343 resistance level of its close at $342.70. After that we have $348. A close now above $354.50 would be what is defined as "a run away gold market" with $372 in its teeth.

Also, since Jim proclaimed GG as a fronrunner you'll be seeing more interest there - so buy, buy, buy

call me a dreamer but I think we could see 157 on the HUI before long if this keeps up. Nuttin like another ABC up off Dec. 10

that 5 day cycle is beginning to turn up - pedal to the metal B)

post-11-1040271298.gif

But I have a Christmas present for all gold members to check out.

Click on a time choice on Spot Gold or silver and a java applet will load, That gives what looks like live Forex Gold and Silver prices.

If you select "tick" chart then every change comes thru...... spot last 351.30.....

http://www.forex-gci.com/metals.htm

B)

Can you believe it, is this the beginning of a runaway bull market!! :P

Feedfools chart

post-3-1040219882.gif

If your a regular listener of Tom O'Brien you'd be looking for a pullback in the PM

example: DROOY - 2 million more shares today than yesterday and it couldn't go over yesterdays high - distribution

example: GG and a $3 wave

A 10.64

B 13.60

C 12.37

D 15.37 target

but if this completed a pullback it would have to go over the B high of 13.60 on greater volume than 3.8 million

example: HL - if this baby passes its high yesterday of 5.18 on greater volume - grab it. this one is getting away.

gold target for Tom - 498

DogBoy's partied out for tonight.

Reminds him of being 10 years old on Christmas Eve waitin for those presents under the tree.

We're back over $350.

If we hold close to $350 until the Comex open at 8:15 Eastern US time then its off to the races.

I'm bettin that we hold close enough to start another round of panic buying (and short covering) on the Comex.

I feel there's a good chance we're seeing a MAJOR breakout in which we leap to a much higher trading range (350-380).

If $350 is a new floor as the Dog thinks then those who buy at the open tomrrow won't be disappointed.

And I don't see anything on the horizon that would be Bearish for Gold.

The entire world is practically in flames and awash in debt.

Good Night Stoolies !!!!

Archived