World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mangy medley

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great market. I mean, you just can't keep a good market down. Looks like the boyz needed to load up with some longs. 

Doc, one more run to new highs before the curtain closes.....Smells like the top is in or very last stage......picked up SQQQ @22.35.....Will add at new lows if required.....Long UVXY@21 average after yesterday pickup @13.50.....

yep, just another scare tactic to get weak hands out before the launch.

they did it tues. with the nonsense NK nuke to shake out weaklings, then launch job

same today before tax passage becomes official

Good luck with your long position you and everyone else.....me taking the road no one wants to go on at this point.....

long line of shorts that got suckered into the news just hoping

to get out alive after getting tortured from the lows today.

should see green across the board before the close as they scramble to cover

Time will tell and you have almost a decade of constant buy the dip burn the shorts......The real surprise to the market just around the corner, new highs are not out the question but the drop will be thrilling....

it was nothing personal!

Monday going to be a huge gap UP

lows today likely won't be seen until maybe middle of next year

as this gap n go runs parabolically

Yes of course just joking around if that is still allowed these days and if you are gay there is nothing wrong with that :).....

Markets we are in the terminal phase and new highs are surely possible me thinks 2750-2800 is the end game....

Could see a 100+ SPY 4% quick hitter and then the fun to the downside begins....me sort of but not really hoping for this soon....

Archived