IDS World Markets Tues 27th February 07

Good Morning!

Welcome to Intraday Stool! Thanks to aussiebear for her daily opening!

You can join the discussion by registering (PG rated user names only, please) and posting here as well.

Registration is easy. Just click the Register link above, enter your email address (which you have the option to keep confidential), and enter a user name. To keep out spammers and scammers, I'll send you an email with a few Monty Python type questions. Just reply with your answers, and I'll approve your registration as soon as I receive your reply.

If you have questions about how to register and post, use the Help link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

If you know others who might be interested in joining us, use the email to a friend link above the thread.

Many tanks for joining us!

Doc

Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time you don't find the information helpful, I'll give you a full refund. It's that simple!Click here for more information.

Subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Precious Metals Daily, just $39 quarterly. Try it risk free for 30 days!

Get this indispensable daily analysis and support the Stool!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gold getting clobbered too.? :(

563144[/snapback]

That's the annoying part, USD and Gold down. Big clobbering indeed.

563147[/snapback]

Yup. 'tis why I only been buyin' da bullion lately. Owning physical makes one a lot less nervous on these toss-the-baby-with-the-bathwater days.

Anything paper will get burned on the next drop. The markets are wanting to shake out weak hands across the board. The question is whether the strong hands are just stubborn, stupid hands like the Y2K net nuts. Another 100 points down on the spoos should give us the answer.

If bullion can show relative strength here, its to the moon, baybeeeeee .... :o

The maximum daily limit move on the mainland Chinese stock exchanges is 10%.

563142[/snapback]

The China drop was telegraphed last week. All the Wal Mart bonars needing a resting place in CDO's and mortgage backed stuff. Sub-prime crumbles landsliding to gazallions of Chinese wanting to get their bonars back. I think the Chinese could care less what their government says about corruption. Their entire government is won-ton Godfathers and fortune cookie hit men.

I wonder whose sell orders were executed first over there?

Archived