Where the Bull Ends

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen total bear crapitulation before, just like this.

July and October 2007.

At least for the spx they thought it was going to the moon in July 2007 and then again in Oct., but it didn't

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1261965424.png

IBM managed to top out briefly then

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1261965629.png

ShamWow!

Here's an interesting factoid

Did anyone here know that commercial farmers today are not allowed to "save their own seed" for replanting....

Monsanto has a team of 75 ex-military thugs that roam the countryside keeping an eye on farmers...

If you are caught, "saving your own seed", well, best watch out....for "patent infringement"

Whodathunk

UFB

and if you tried to take your animal feed into a university lab to find out what is really inside the bag you'd be turned away from a Monsanto sponsored school

Derry Brownfield talks about this stuff all the time

http://www.derrybrownfield.com/podcast.html

I write about 100 pages a week of analysis on the Fed. I do not read or critique the work of other people. First, I don't have time. Second, what would be the point? When I see something here on the board that I think is wrong, I say so. That's as far as I'll go.

Or just delete the post, which is fine also ;)

For all those talking, charting, and not trading .. with a little work, maybe 2010 will be your year.

Hone those trading skills.

Use that analysis to make real dollars.

Have a go, and really work at those laser-like eagle-eyed nimble fingered trader skills.

As per jickiss .. "Acres of diamonds". -- For those who work hard on the right skills.

An incredible read:

An Introspective Look at the Future of America

http://earthblognews.blogspot.com/

This quote from the above link:

"As Jim Grant pointed out recently, according to Section 19 of the Coinage Act of 1792, the penalty prescribed for any official who fraudulently debased the people's money is death, yet in 2009 debasing the people's money resulted in a "man of the year" award from the self serving corporate media who will be next in line for a bailout from the people for their good service to the new oligarch rule."

Truly sad how far we have come. Well, I guess Mr. Bernanke, Merry Christmas to You, Too! You bald, crusted, arrogant douche.

Ok, who says the U.S. does not take care of its criminals. He was probably fed better in jail than at home!

Excerpt from Charlie Sheen arrest story: Actor Charlie Sheen arrested Christmas Day

It is not clear how Sheen spent his Christmas at the Pitkin County Jail, where he was held for several hours, but jailers indicated that prime rib was served for lunch and cornish hen was eaten for dinner. The meals, as they always are, were prepared by Aspen Valley Hospital. Additionally, inmates were given phone cards so they could call their loves ones and an artificial Christmas tree was set up inside the jail, which is famous for its humanitarian customs. Special movie privileges were also granted.

“Other than the fact they don’t have the ability to walk in and out of the doors as they wish, we try to make it as much like home as we can,” a jailer said. “We try to do that every day but naturally the fact they can’t see their loves ones [on Christmas] makes it a really tough time for some of them.”

Ok, who says the U.S. does not take care of its criminals. He was probably fed better in jail than at home!

Excerpt from Charlie Sheen arrest story: Actor Charlie Sheen arrested Christmas Day

It is not clear how Sheen spent his Christmas at the Pitkin County Jail, where he was held for several hours, but jailers indicated that prime rib was served for lunch and cornish hen was eaten for dinner. The meals, as they always are, were prepared by Aspen Valley Hospital. Additionally, inmates were given phone cards so they could call their loves ones and an artificial Christmas tree was set up inside the jail, which is famous for its humanitarian customs. Special movie privileges were also granted.

“Other than the fact they don’t have the ability to walk in and out of the doors as they wish, we try to make it as much like home as we can,” a jailer said. “We try to do that every day but naturally the fact they can’t see their loves ones [on Christmas] makes it a really tough time for some of them.”

Charlie Sheen in jail, imagine that. :lol:

I haven't read the Denninger Post, but you might want to read Jesse's response to the unusual buying of US Treasuries, too. Here is the link: Linkage

It will be interesting to here Doc's response to this, as he is very astute when it comes to the nefarious machinations of the Fed.

Almost identical posts

You'd think...

but then the plot thickens...

Soybean Farmer #1 (SF1) uses Monsanto and his next door neighbor (SF2) uses non-Monsanto non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) seed....

Eventually the pollination from SF1 crosses over to SF2 (and after saving seed and a few replantings of said seed), he now is growing GMO and as a result is now under Monsanto's thumb (patent protection / anti seed saving)...

Friggin' crazy

Well you can't control what the birds and bees do, so I'd assume farmer #2 would be ok when he produces records showing where his seeds came from.

Of course the lobbyists are fixing things so their corporate masters always win, as I understand it Monsanto is quite evil.

Well you can't control what the birds and bees do, so I'd assume farmer #2 would be ok when he produces records showing where his seeds came from.

Of course the lobbyists are fixing things so their corporate masters always win, as I understand it Monsanto is quite evil.

You'd think

But that forces these guys (that are barely making bank to begin with) to cough up $40,000-$200,000 just to pay for the pre trial legal work....with actual trial costs of an additional $500,000-$1,000,000

....at which point most cave in, bend over, and get in line

i enjoyed the food chain chat yesterday. i read the omnivore's dilemma last week, and as a result of reading this thread, i watched food inc. last night. i am really going to miss hamburgers.

the single fact that struck me hardest: a corporate attorney who once represented monsanto ended up rising the political ladder as an appointed judge, and years later issued a key ruling regarding seed patent protection. associate justice clarence thomas, who wrote the supreme court majority opinion for J.E.M. Ag Supply v. Pioneer Hi-Bred International (http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/99-1996.ZS.html), strengthening monsanto's burgeoning monopoly over soybean seed. the corruption just goes on and on.

my outrage stems from how little i knew about the modern food chain, and how much important knowledge i learned from one book and one documentary film. this should be common knowledge.

Archived