Flimsy flurry

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ym breaking the dtl from early april highs, only down 50pts from friday early close

next week option expiration, up and away

10,20,50 day ma's all fall in the range of 12916 to 12026, that's where it heading. failure there and MAYBE the decline continues, if not, Look out above

ym breaking the dtl from early april highs, only down 50pts from friday early close

next week option expiration, up and away

10,20,50 day ma's all fall in the range of 12916 to 12026, that's where it heading. failure there and MAYBE the decline continues, if not, Look out above

Not sure if you noticed, but there are option expiration every Friday in a lot of the major stocks out there.

China GDP tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be a key day.

cash Dow as follows:

bear scenario: head just formed and this bounce will be the right shoulder into ma's, say up to 13k. a break of recent low activates mini h&s top for a target near 12k-12.1k, also 200dma 12130

bull scenario: runs up to ma's, then blow up threw them back up to highs and higher.

will know soon

post-8224-133424059792_thumb.jpg

Not sure if you noticed, but there are option expiration every Friday in a lot of the major stocks out there.

China GDP tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be a key day.

i've noticed, that may mitigate some of the volatilty for the monthly expirations

no doubt china gdp tonight will be a market mover, who knows, this may turn out to be just a 2 day bounce, then get crushed

If it is true that the hedge funds are all short the miners as a hedge, when they are long gold, then that is going to interfere with anything that GDX is "saying." It might only be saying that this is the way hedge funds are playing the gold market. And that it has been working great for a long time. So they will keep doing it until it doesn't work. Hard to tell whether that will be tomorrow or a year from now.

post-8220-133424173863_thumb.gif

OMG i'm totally in luv wit these weekly options!!! Portfolio is like totally up 183% this week...

Very Nice pickup, still holding 1/2 position of Crapple puts 615.

Added more Natty Gas here BOIL 6.60 got my average down from 8.50 all the way to 7.00. Some average up I tend to average down. Boy this one has no bottom though sort of reminds me of when I was short @15 watching it run to close to 17 it had no top....

Very Nice pickup, still holding 1/2 position of Crapple puts 615.

Added more Natty Gas here BOIL 6.60 got my average down from 8.50 all the way to 7.00. Some average up I tend to average down. Boy this one has no bottom though sort of reminds me of when I was short @15 watching it run to close to 17 it had no top....

It does seem that there has to be a limit somewhere. Once natural gas futures, and gold miners, get to a price of zero they will have to come back up. And perhaps even before that point, LOL. Perhaps, as the proverb says, "All things come to he who waits" for the turn around. Sounds like you have good patience. I hope it will be rewarded soon.

Archived