Double Shot

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HRFF just came from a HOWARD DEAN rally up the street in downtown Seattle.

Dean said it was his largest crowd ever.

BARE attended a rally there FUR Mr. Clinton the FURst time he ran FUR orifice. He got to shake Billary's hand, then. (He hasn't wASShed it since.)

This crowd was as big if not bigger.

Dean gave a good stump speech. Maybe the D's can come up with someone bright, and charismatic, after all.

There sure weren't many Republican looking types in the crowd!

Pee Brain,

I am not kidding..by rights Argentina should have deteriorated into outright anarchy...but if anything things have improved dramatically...how come this happened?

Do people just except things,do they even have a choice..life just seems to go on...

Would you move to Argentina?

TE

Thank you for the Zevon recognition...Werewolves in London was one of my buddy's favorite songs, and we occasionally had cocktails in that mentioned establishment....some of them were bigger than my head! All good fun as young city bond traders and brokers.

More relevant for me now as I remember him two years later as he worked for Cantor.

my thoughts were that if the bear market was as brutal as we all expect,then we bears would be slaughtered before the bulls and as such this site would just die along with all the other bear sites...however the callibre of posters here makes me think this site will not only survive but prosper...so long as we dont needlessly censor people with opposing viewpoints...we are all adults here...good robust debate is very healthy...i think we can sort thru the troublemakers fairly easily...we are all bears,we are skeptics,we are all cynical...why because we see things and ask questions...we dont accept things like most people do...... ;)

Guest Icky Twerp

Wow, man, The End,

go ahead and come out on a limb, if you haven't before,

is Hypertiger Right, Wrong, or what?

I am sorry if Fukui San will post no more (or for a while) but I'll be damned if I raise any criticism of Fokker, Thor, or any other moderator on this site!

Anyone who can't be a contrarian but follow the rules does not have a high-developed-enough sensibility to be here. Geez, even Bhudda only gets scolded, not banned... :lol: ...That's not favoritism, IMVHO, rather, the recognition of the critical difference between being merely "objectionable" and abusive.

Where would you rather be on the weekend than M2M? It's not a love-fest, man, it's the marketplace of ideas...

Would i move to Argentina?

thats not the point,why after everything that has happened to that country (defaulting on $130 billion ,rioting etc,etc)things are slowly getting back to normal...my point is that people just seem to adapt to things...how would the USA cope if it somehow went down the Argentina road..

What can you do as an individual...they had something like 5 Presidents with in 12 months....who do you blame..and what good does it do...nobody listens or cares..politicians dont...you just have to accept that you have done your dough and start over.....

Stutz,

Argentina is a great example....why has that country not imploded?

Touche. But I don't live there. You have to wonder how many people's world's as they knew it ended. :(

I suspect that it is similar to the fall of Cuba. The people with gold (or U.S. doolars)

got out and the people with "wealth" in the bank are trapped. Get gold, keep

gold. You never know how they'll jick the system next.

Archived