B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 7

Guest libertas
I also had problems. Had to reboot.

Must be a conspiracy. :lol:

I tried that. Didn't help. I think it is the AT&T ads. I get different ads with IE for some reason.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bearvest:

Thanks for the XAU chart and your Elliott wave count. Hard to believe that with the U.S. and the World in the shape they're in, that gold could take a plunge like that. I would think that worldwide demand for gold, and the dollars value to other currencies would prevent it, but this morning it's taking a cliff dive. Needless to say, you scare the hell out of me.

Thanks for keeping me in mind, though. I just ordered more physical last week thinking $400 would hold. Could have saved some money by ordering it this week.

B.S.

DJ President Bush Stumbles Over Wording In Speech

POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. (AP)--President Bush apparently mixed up his words Monday while delivering his usual campaign speech about the rising cost of health care.

"We need to do something about these frivolous lawsuits that are running up the cost of your health care and running good docs out of business," Bush said. "We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

The president was speaking to an applauding crowd of thousands of supporters in this southeast Missouri town of 16,500 people.

Dow Jones Newswires

A couple of Middle East events with nearly self-evident equity and capital market implications:

1. Israel's recent, unsuccesful test of the Arrow anti-ballistic missile system. This weapon is supposed to counter, among other things, the growing power and sophistication of the Iranian missile program. Iran recently tested its Shihab II rocket, said to be capable of carrying a warhead to any part of Israel.

2. Israel's recent loss of a military reconnaisance satellite dedicated to monitoring Iran.

3. The three-way war of words between Tehran, Tel Aviv, and Washington over the Iranian atomic energy program.

** The Iranian government has asserted that the Israeli Dimona nuclear facility won't survive an Israeli assault on Iranian atomic energy facilities.

** The Israeli government has declared that a nuclear armed Iran is an intolerable development that Israel is prepared to prevent by bombing Bushehr, and other Iranian atomic facilities.

** The US State Department has demanded that the European Union, the International Atomic Energy Agency, and the UN Security Council take various measures to prevent the production of Iranian fissionable enriched uranium.

Uranium update : Strathmore (STM.v) up 25% this morning...

1.17$ +0.23

A URANIUM MELT-UP?

James Dines Predicts a Buying Panic in Uranium

How high will uranium go?

James Dines

editor of the The Dines Letter

http://www.dinesletter.com/

StockInterview.com?s Andy Barrett was delighted to talk to the pre-eminent financial newsletter writer, James Dines. A guru for many investors across the world, James Dines has scored a number of firsts. He was among the first to increase investor awareness about gold and precious metals stocks, when nearly all of Wall Street scoffed at him. Those who listened made money. Lots of it. Over the years, Dines successfully forecast the Internet mania, forecasting the giants of the tech boom, and forecasting the tech bust. A gold bug again, Dines also added uranium as the metal to watch over the coming years, saying, ?This is my way of playing the whole coming energy boom. I think it?s the smartest way. This is unique. This metal is just not there. We?re just not going to have it.?

STOCKINTERVIEW.COM:

You have been calling a bull market in uranium and, once again, you appear to be the lone voice in the crowd once again.

James Dines:

What a surprise.

Archived