Welcome to the "FED PUMP" show

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I look at the weekly and monthly charts, I'm convinced the lows just made WiLL NOT be seen ever again. The economy and the markets have very little to do with each other. We won't know for months, but it's not looking good for the bear case based on the charts.

We actually won't know for years. If we did make an intermediate or primary bottom here, the ensuing countertrend bull market could conceivably run for a year or two. I do expect these lows WILL be seen again and broken eventually. Not much point in having that debate, though. :rolleyes:

We actually won't know for years. If we did make an intermediate or primary bottom here, the ensuing countertrend bull market could conceivably run for a year or two. I do expect these lows WILL be seen again and broken eventually. Not much point in having that debate, though. :rolleyes:

That is what the PTB are hoping for. :mellow:

The more I look at the weekly and monthly charts, I'm convinced the lows just made WiLL NOT be seen ever again. The economy and the markets have very little to do with each other. We won't know for months, but it's not looking good for the bear case based on the charts.

You may on may not be wrong about it - nobody knows, but there used to be a guy here who also said "WiLL NOT be seen ever again" a lot.

Kemal:

Mr. L and all others believing in much upside, have a look at this link AFTER 5pm. Compare the level to the level beginning of Nov 08.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/indices/McSumNYSE.html

Wave 4 rallies always end with 'everyone' seeing only upside and no downside at all.

EUR/USD made an 'inside' day today. That means today's candle is completely contained within the range of the previous day's candle. That can be a sign of an impending change in trend (from up to down). Sto, RSI, CCI continue to top out.

Based on these considerations, I still expect 5 of 5 to go to at least the previous lows.

Today must have been the top. The MACD on the 1min chart is up in the sky. Have not seen it that high on a closing basis in the last 18 months.

The channel should hold. The reason is that the high level will not entice buyers to step in and rather encourage sellers to realize profits or cut losses (if they entered higher).

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090316/pl_nm/us_mexico_usa_trade

(Reuters) ? Mexico slapped tariffs on 90 American agricultural and

manufactured exports on Monday in retaliation for Washington's move to block

Mexican trucks from using U.S. highways.

(...)

Last week, the U.S. Congress canceled funding for a test program begun by the

Bush administration that allowed Mexican long-haul trucks to circulate in the

United States in compliance with the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"We consider this action by the United States to be mistaken, protectionist

and clearly in violation of (NAFTA)," Ruiz told reporters in Mexico City.(...)

Cut the bullshit already. Show the evidence.

Throwing out these broad sweeping statements without supporting them is less than worthless. It's inflammatory. That's not the culture here. We want the evidence. Then people will be able to consider your contention.

Archived