We Don't Need No Green Shoots

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the fed needs, really, is a funeral. Just bury the coffin and get it over with - we don't need no stinkin fed.

As it is currently being run, the Federal Reserve Bank of the USSA is an out of control, self-perpetuating, (near?) criminal organization, running a giant carnie scam right out in the open for all to see.

The problem with simply getting rid of the Fed is, who is left to control the printing of Dollars and the extension of credit?

Congress Critters? Haven't they done enough damage already with the relatively puny powers they have now?

The Treasury under the direction of El Presidente?

Imagine Richard Nixon in 1973 with the ability to directly print money and give it away in the form of selling debt to cronies at 90 cents on the dollar.

Scary stuff.

The solution cannot be to get rid of the Fed, but rather to radically overhaul how it operates and who it is accountable to.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on many issues, but on auditing the Fed, I think he is spot on, because exposing how the Fed really operates is step one to possible reform.

Otherwise, the USSA is doomed to slippping into the unstoppable death spiral fueled by the corrupt, self-interest of the Bankers.

What the fed needs, really, is a funeral. Just bury the coffin and get it over with - we don't need no stinkin fed.

I think technology has already made them obsolete

might just take a few years for alternative means of exchange to reach critical mass

the stinkin Fed will go the way of buggy whips, running boards, and morals

only question is will they go quietly, or will their arrogant foolishness cause them to end up singled out and individually tarred, feathered, sport-reamed and ridden out of Washington on red-hot pokers

they can't hide

I'm not a Fedhater.....I just pity them fools

Archived