Its The Stock Market, Stupid

Strikerm:

KRY halted until 2000, 2001, 2002 financials are restated.

Improper accounting of hedges.

Who knows when it will open back up.

I bought some yesterday (Uuggghh!!!).

Somebody here said it was a Bob Chapman recommendation.

Yet another FlimFlam operation.

Chapman's out of the country somewhere, probably living on a Private Island next to Nick Guarino.

Jerks......

figures, I have 5000 shares. Ive mentioned it before here, sorry, ....Ive been robbed by accounting once again...So much for value investing...where do I fill out the paperwork to get a sticker of the company logo at least for remembrance. I here RGLD would be fair valued if gold was at 1000 per ounce fwiw....

RGLD has a P/E of 32.

can you read this without logging in? good read from febuary

http://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/guests/v...=992&more=dtrue

Was this the same stuff that was in the article that trashed RGLD's price in Feb?

It's good to know. Why don't they operate as a unit trust like the Canadian Royalty Trusts for Oil/NG?

no clue. The chart looks like it is going up to new highs. Rising gold could shoot it to 30 I bet. I hope since Im loaded with the miners.Im targeting 27 to short...stop 30.03

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stormy,

Tanks for that post. I just sent it to about twenty clients.

I can still remember when I had clients, it was 1972 :o and then they all went away :o

End, take a close look at my avatar,1998-Nicks' Fat City, Pitts. Pa.....MJ would know.

Regards

izzat Daw-nee Arse? Naw, att canp be DawneeArse, can it?

Guest AssMaster
Strikerm:

Chapman's out of the country somewhere, probably living on a Private Island next to Nick Guarino.

Jerks......

figures, I have 5000 shares. Ive mentioned it before here, sorry, ....Ive been robbed by accounting once again...So much for value investing...where do I fill out the paperwork to get a sticker of the company logo at least for remembrance. I here RGLD would be fair valued if gold was at 1000 per ounce fwiw....

RGLD has a P/E of 32.

A must read for RGLD investors

I cant argue with this kind of research. My friend is an excellent value investor. He has made me some nice cash. current ex. is ZNDT, target 11, bought at 1.50. currently 6.44......not to mention NIHD which I wont even go in to!

Interesting! Maybe we can talk value stocks here?

How about a CheapAss Stool - the Value Stock forum?

THE CHAMBERS TECH ICON LOSES ITS SHINE

The Chambers icon eg the regular "chambers good news tech story" is trundeled out by the martrix at regular intervals to juice up this rally market whenever it looks like flagging.

Unfortunately it didnt work this time.

RALLY KAPUT!!!

The lucky charm has lost its power - the masses no longer believe.

There is a possibility that we have one more zig zag coming but we should be within 25-50 points of the top in NASDAQ....1776- 1793.... the reversal window is open 3-8 days and then it begins......

Interestingly a 300-400 point drop on the NASDAQ will not conirm the crash as both best counts call for a fall into early fall... will be an interesting September and October this year....

http://crucialforum.virtual-business.com/s...n_down=0&page=0

Been trying to time the top too many times and been stung to the tune of 25%.... now we wait and see and add only upon confirmation of next leg down....

FWIW Savas

Informal Bear poll.

Who would you rather moderate a late night thread?

OPTION ONE: The photo-journalist character in Apocalypse Now.

OPTION TWO: The pimp (Keitel) character in Taxi Driver.

I vote for Harvey. He gave a lot more information about prices and orifices instead of hyper-hysterics about 'the Man'.

It's a bear market. This heap of bullfrogs not withstanding.

Hasta luego, hasta...baja. :cry:

Strikerm:

Jerks......

RGLD has a P/E of 32.

Was this the same stuff that was in the article that trashed RGLD's price in Feb?

It's good to know. Why don't they operate as a unit trust like the Canadian Royalty Trusts for Oil/NG?

no clue. The chart looks like it is going up to new highs. Rising gold could shoot it to 30 I bet. I hope since Im loaded with the miners.Im targeting 27 to short...stop 30.03

well,

i hope jmrfl closed his position. my impression was that he had a boatload of KRY.

Stormy,

Tanks for that post. I just sent it to about twenty clients.

I can still remember when I had clients, it was 1972 :o and then they all went away :o

End, take a close look at my avatar,1998-Nicks' Fat City, Pitts. Pa.....MJ would know.

Regards

izzat Daw-nee Arse? Naw, att canp be DawneeArse, can it?

I knew you'd get it MJ,at' Dawnee is everywhere :D

Regards

Guest AssMaster

Okay. I get it now. The IDS is to be split into two threads - one bear only?

I mistakenly thought Doc had restricted the afternoon IDS day trading thread to be for bears only. My bad for overreacting without knowing wtf was going on.

The dual thread is a very good solution and hats off to the proprietor for coming up with a simple solution.

Now...what are the rules again? Are we restricted on what stocks we can talk about? All of mine mentions have been within the rules Doc set out a while back. No low volume POS stocks - except in the gold forum, where low volume POS stocks make up practically our entire portfolios.

Are any of the stocks I mentioned out of bounds of the rules? Just wondering.

My guess is that the market sells off through Friday on light volume and we get a massive ramp job next week.

I concur.

There is an OI of about 48K calls clustered around the SPX 1005-1025 strikes. A similar situation existed during OE last month with calls centered around the 1015 strike.

Hmm...1015.

Archived