B4 The Bell, PreThursday, April 28

QUOTE:

?On another note of our "progress", it appears as five states are now prepared to inject the "homeless" with mandatory RFID tags so their location can be monitored and they can be "helped". Since when is it a crime, under our Constitution, to be homeless or for that matter be "nameless"???

The story apparently started April 1 with this: http://tinyurl.com/2nlpu

OSLO (AFP) - Unsuspecting readers of Norway's paper-of-record Aftenposten on April Fool's Day were duped into believing that health authorities planned to plant electronic ID chips under patients's skin to better evaluate their needs.

then morphed into a post here: http://tinyurl.com/yv48p

WASHINGTON (UPI) -- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

said Thursday that it was about to begin testing a new technology

designed to help more closely monitor and assist the nation's homeless

population. ?

I could find no creditable sources with Google, news feeds, or in HSS news releases. I suspect diesel pits would be much more cost effective; also the current chips for implantation have to be w/in 3 feet or so of a querying device. Not to say someone isn?t hard at work devising a workaround?

I struggle daily to keep my own paranoia tamped down, what with the scary bunch of clowns currently cavorting about the Beltway- just tracking whats happening wrt voting, the elections, Iraq, 911 investigations keeps me jumpy enough to not need caffeine? icon9.gif

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scientists in Israel have managed to manafacture a nanocomputer inside a test tube which is able to hunt and destroy certain genetic strands. While good for curing disease, this technology also has horrific implications as a biological weapon, possibly able to hunt certain genes in some races, and so could be used as a form of ethnic cleansing

http://www.worldhealth.net/p/413,1212.html

http://www.startribune.com/stories/1556/4747215.html

NE- I posted this morning about it-in a nutshell it is getting the mumble, mumble, matrix routine "nothing to see here move along." The Flight Crew is not available for interview nor the passengers..mumble, mumble focus on pilot..mumble, mumble. The RCMP Officer in charge was asked was it a hoax-NO-it was a credible threat! Do you have suspects! I am not about to put that -out there mumble, mumble. Only thing that is an eye opener was this from the Vancouver Sun-'The Canadian jets had authority to shoot the passenger jet down, if ordered, to avoid a terror attack."

NE- I posted this morning about it-in a nutshell it is getting the mumble, mumble, matrix routine "nothing to see here move along." The Flight Crew is not available for interview nor the passengers..mumble, mumble focus on pilot..mumble, mumble. The RCMP Officer in charge was asked was it a hoax-NO-it was a credible threat! Do you have suspects! I am not about to put that -out there mumble, mumble. Only thing that is an eye opener was this from the Vancouver Sun-'The Canadian jets had authority to shoot the passenger jet down, if ordered, to avoid a terror attack."

Tanks Brian, I skipped the 1st few pages this morn, got started late. Tanks for reposting for me

Sorry if somebody already posted this. It kind of made me feel better :P .

From J. Puplava:

Let me use another analogy from the recent movie, Titanic. The lookout on the Titanic has just discovered that a large iceberg field lies ahead and a collision is inevitable. He alerts the captain. The problem is there aren't enough lifeboats (gold and silver). First class passengers are a priority (financial elites). Passengers in steerage are too numerous, so they must be kept calm and fooled. Only after the elites are safely aboard the lifeboats (gold and silver), will those in steerage be told of their fateful predicament.

This is where we are today.

The lifeboats are gold and silver. The number of boats available are few and certainly there are not enough to go around for all of the passengers. The captain and the ship?s crew must keep the passengers in steerage mollified until they are safely aboard. So they tell everyone that things are okay. The last thing they want is for the vast majority of passengers to head for the lifeboats. This is what is going on in the gold and silver markets today. The sell off and panic in the markets are the financial elites' attempt to get those in steerage off the boats, so that the elites may safely get on board. A major currency storm is headed for the financial markets and the only safe haven will be real money.

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/fso/042804.html

Thanks for the action last night guys.. All Ords currently -1.5%, a massive fall for us. The exits were just too small so now they're jumping out of windows and off roofs! Haven't seen this sort of action for a loooong time.....

Sorry if somebody already posted this. It kind of made me feel better :P .

From J. Puplava:

Let me use another analogy from the recent movie, Titanic. The lookout on the Titanic has just discovered that a large iceberg field lies ahead and a collision is inevitable. He alerts the captain. The problem is there aren't enough lifeboats (gold and silver). First class passengers are a priority (financial elites). Passengers in steerage are too numerous, so they must be kept calm and fooled. Only after the elites are safely aboard the lifeboats (gold and silver), will those in steerage be told of their fateful predicament.

The lifeboats are gold and silver. The number of boats available are few and certainly there are not enough to go around for all of the passengers. The captain and the ship?s crew must keep the passengers in steerage mollified until they are safely aboard. So they tell everyone that things are okay. The last thing they want is for the vast majority of passengers to head for the lifeboats. This is what is going on in the gold and silver markets today. The sell off and panic in the markets are the financial elites' attempt to get those in steerage off the boats, so that the elites may safely get on board. A major currency storm is headed for the financial markets and the only safe haven will be real money.

Great. So when do we start to make some money on this stuff?

Sorry if somebody already posted this.  It kind of made me feel better :P .

From J. Puplava:

Great. So when do we start to make some money on this stuff?

the Hui chart reminds me of the Nas, 1995- 1998 - at the end of that 4 year run the naz dropped off the cliff, dropped from 2000 to 1400 inside 3 months, then she went to the moon, leaving many of the original players behind as they had all sold out, they all waited for a dip to buy back in. it didn't come. PM's might play out simularly, then again they might not.

Prince. Musicology.

Heard about the party now

Just east o' Harlem

Dougie's gonna b there

But u got 2 call him

Even the soldiers

Need a break sometimes

Listen 2 the groove ya'll

Let it unwind your mind

No intoxication

Unless you see what I see

Dancin hot n' sweaty

Right in front of me

Call it what u like

I'm gonna call it how it be

This is just another one

Of G-d's gifts

Musicology

Keep that party movin

Just like I told you

Kick the old school joint

4 the true funk soldiers

Musicology

Wish I had a dollar

4 everytime u say

Don't u miss the feeling

Music gave ya

Back in the day?

Let's Groove

September

Earth, Wind and Fire

Hot Pants by James

Sly's gonna take you higher

Minor keys and drugs

Don't make a rollerskate jam

Take ur pick - turntable or a band?

If it ain't Chuck D

or Jam Master Jay

Know what?

They're losin'

'Cause we got a PhD in

Advanced Body Movin'

Keep the party movin'

Just like I told you

Kick the old school joint

4 the true funk soldiers

Musicology

I think Gold is fine one year ago $385.- an ounce looked great. Deflation is taking effect, the markets are declining and the Bear resuming to reflect the new paradigm. Gold and Gold shares will look pretty damn good when the Dow is at or below 7,000 which it will be. Does anyone seriously think that the U.S. with its crushing deficit, war and ongoing loss of jobs which in turn reduces revenue to the Government can maintain the status quo-nope it can't-now comes round two-the moment of truth, the point of recognition-Holy Shit! etc. Today where I live 6,000 health care workers had a contract imposed on them by Government which includes a 15% wage rollback and loss of good benefits-coming soon to a theatre near you. What Governments always fail to understand is when you cut costs by getting rid of people or cutting their wages-YOU the Government get less revenue and wind up fooking yourself. Old Henry Ford had it right " I pay an above average wage so my Employees can afford my cars" A wise Owl he was! ;)

Archived