B4 The Bell, PreThursday, April 28

CAN$ is getting hit pretty hard, and although I expected some of this the quickness of the move and the velocity is taking me by surprise. From 1.30 to 1.36 is about a 4.5% move. I know B4 is bullish on CAN$ and WreckedHim (sp?) shared some info about the banker who talked :-) and saw US$/CAN$ @ .9. I'm just wondering if the sentiment is still the same. Obviously we're all responsible for our own biz decisions, but I do have a lot of respect for B4 and WH and many others on the board and would be interested in their prognosis for the CAN$. Thanks much.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding the inverse H&S (tanks for the volume chart Darkdoc) I don't think it is one.

I don't see how an inverse h&s pattern can be labelled as such at the top of a trend. I thought it was supposed to be a bullish reversal pattern.

There is a larger, similar shape in play going back to the beginning of the year.

Though either pattern could turn out to be bullish, I would be more inclined to label (in retrospect of course) them as generic consolidations, triangles, flats, or whatever.

That is, if this doesn't turn out to be the mother of 3s :D :D :D

It still could be. This is the count I posted on March 12th. I was off by a little on both wave one and two but, that should be expected.

Down to 1096 for wave one

up to 1137 for wave two

Down to 1029 for wave three

up to 1054 for wave four

Down to 987 for wave five.

Time frame 2-4 months.

Dick Hoey of Dreyfus on Crapvision just said:

"I continue to believe it's time to sell the speculative stocks."

That lying piece of shit has never said the word sell in his life...until right now that is.

Expect soothing words from crapvision all the way to the bottom

Wipe out the middle class is their mantra and will never change

BOB pissalloverya was telling all the sheeple to quit getting so excited about the bond. Little damage when looking at its performance over the last year and congratulating the sheeple with their wise choice of going adjustable rate mortgages near all time record lows.

Disgusting low life behavior

UFBx1000

How did you get greensin's plan?

Alborz- the Canuck $ in my opinion is correcting-we have a Federal Election that is going to be called in the next two weeks-elections create uncertainty so I think the Loonie will tread water till the election is over. Long Term- we have record Drilling and Record prices for NG, no deficit and retail sales for for February were up 8.5% yr over yr. ;)

A little tid bit from Cliff "the end" Clavin. If the month of April closes lower in an election year, the incumbent LOSES the election. We closed March at 1126. Tell me the boyz won't be looking at that little bit of trivia and I got a bridge to sell ya. :lol:

A little tid bit from Cliff "the end" Clavin. If the month of April closes lower in an election year, the incumbent LOSES the election. We closed March at 1126. Tell me the boyz won't be looking at that little bit of trivia and I got a bridge to sell ya. :lol:

...and if it closes lwr than 12/31/2003 then he is TOAST

I agree Guys and Gals I can't buy that as inverse H&S! You know how Shrub likes to beat his chest "and the Armed Forces are the best equipped etc-" well we know the Marines don't have enough Ammo-now this-Dow Jones newswires-The Army is demanding the return of five Howitzers that two Sierra-Nevada ski-resorts use to prevent avalanches. Saying it needs the guns for fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.The Armys Tank Automotive and Armaments Command at the Rock Island arsenal in Illinois needs the Howitzers back immediately. I need to have them in the Troops hands within 60 to 90 days said Don Bowen the Armys Commands team Leader "its a very short time to get them serviceable and back in the theatre." Mi-God what happens if a real War breaks out-sounds like the supply line is more than stretched doesn't it.

CLOSE OVER 1144 will confirm Inverse H&S imo but more likely is a touch of the uptrendline[touches march 03 low, Nov03 low & APRIL04 *TOP*] from 'underneath'

That would target 1180 by very early May

Archived