• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone notice that there's

no

bear

cheering

any more?

Yes. I noticed it even back around the Nov low to a lessor degree. It is strange as I had been away from the board for a long time. It was not like that before. Money can be made on sides, sure, but we are in a bear market. :blink:

Yes. I noticed it even back around the Nov low to a lessor degree. It is strange as I had been away from the board for a long time. It was not like that before. Money can be made on sides, sure, but we are in a bear market. :blink:

I gotta say, for me at least, making money on the bear side now no longer feels like it's discretionary, or something to put away for retirement -- it's not "fun money" in other words... it feels more like something that will be necessary for long-term survival.

I gotta say, for me at least, making money on the bear side now no longer feels like it's discretionary, or something to put away for retirement -- it's not "fun money" in other words... it feels more like something that will be necessary for long-term survival.

That's why I only sleep 3 hrs a night and trade 21.

Futures ramping into close before globex

Everyone realizes now how truly sad it is to have been right all along. Back in the early days of the turn we were all giddy that finally we would be proven right. It's different now.

What amazes me is how much bottom picking is going on.

When I posted that chart of OIH a few weeks back I was bearish on it because it had come up to the long term downtrend line and had exhausted its upside potential on most cycles. Yet 3/4 of stoolies felt the chart was bullish. Even most bears are bulls under the surface, especially if it involves energy.

Archived