IDS World Markets Fri 17th October 08

Would it be a good idea to merge M2M into IDS and have a single daily thread?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diane Garnick--she schooled them hard--said there are far more shorting opportunities because we are headed for a really bad recession.

701409[/snapback]

Garnick said that we are experiencing the first bank run that is happening electronically. because cp is so tight and libor so high companies are taking their credit lines and holding it on their balance sheets. they are not saying my stock is cheap--let's buy back stock.

You can make the same argument that the bears have 2 shots to take this down, but they couldn't.

701371[/snapback]

When the cycles say up, and the market goes down, that's bad. Real bad. It's what I call by the technical term- FAILURE

Doc,

Are you still sticking with this?

701376[/snapback]

Well, I probably should have said "could" not "would". I don't know what WILL happen, only what I think will happen. The two aren't necessarily the same. :P

But that chart says we should have gotten a 30% rally.

701389[/snapback]

Pattern looks pretty darn close to me. Chillingly so.

Unreal...479 votes in poll

701411[/snapback]

OK, dogsie, my man! I rigged it. Question 3 and the number of responses is the joke.

A little obscure, I know. :lol:

Wasn't she the first woman floor trader on nyse?? She was the first woman something on fraud street.

701400[/snapback]

First woman to buy a seat on the NYSE. Yup, she's been dere and done dat, recently a bank examiner somewhere in New York.

She's advocating sending Treasury teams thru each banks books and taking pre-emptive measures against the exposive turds on the books and making law the netting out of all derivatives that can be and introducing regulation on any new ones. Protection only if there is an underlying position to protect.

Archived