Kudlow Scores

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn?t look good for the bullies.

The holiday is here and there is no rally. The market is down 700 points in 2-weeks. This is one hell of a bull market.

The dow and spx weekly charts show the south bound train to hell has left the station, so sit back relax and enjoy the ride. If there is anything us bears can do to make your ride more unpleasant, please don?t hesitate to ask. Your ass has been had!

I talked to a lot of people about the market and you can see their opinions have changed. They are all getting fed up with the whole scam. They are starting to look else where for investments.

It appears the sheeple are starting to recognize they are being led to slaughter.

It is amazing all the horror stories I am hearing about the losses in the market.

I was reading about the m3 money supply and they were saying the feed has pumped in this year alone just shy of 9-trillion dollars into the market. This is totally amazing! They were hoping to cause inflation to offset the deflation which is currently underway. This is backfiring and will be the biggest disaster the world has seen.

Now take into consideration the war which is about to happen, the weak earnings, more bankruptcies and more scandals, the pig is toast. The reality of a new bull market is nowhere on the horizon for a long time.

You can really tell the winds are shifting and things are slowing way down. The market momentum has shifted and wants to go down. Gravity is your friend.

Yes, there will be tradable rallies but they will fail as they always do till this market gets back to reality or some resemblance of sanity.

The more they talk about it in the media, the more obvious it is, this is just one big scam.

It doesn?t even feel like the holidays, the mindless sheeple are just shuffling along with the herd. Such a sorry site!

You can feel it in the air something is about to go down. What it is, I don?t know but I can feel it and I don?t like it.

Be careful! You never know what maybe lurking in the shadows.

CYA

Betcha itz more SIDEWAZE thru year end if not DOWNFURomHERE.

Will the expectations of so many re the year end rally be fulfilled...and on SCHEDULE?

They were in October.

We shall c.

Betcha Venezuala screws up THE mASSter PLAN...

Venezuala is a PURRfect example of what HRFF means by "HAYWIRE THEORY". It's going HAYWIRE in a HUGE way at the WRONG time.

Who wouldaTHUNKit a year or 6 months ago?

Gee B4 , it's like I am invisible or something. I have been short techs and long golds forever (and posted this). I have even tried to show GTNWORSE the error in his ways. It is bad enough that I have to endure the derision and laughter of friends when I try to save them from their tech obsession. When I tell them to buy gold, it's like I threatened to kill their mother. But worse than that, is not being on your list. Oh well, at least I have those profits to console myself with :P

SLIDE TO RESUME

I really think the big slide is on a gain.

The gold increase and the low VIX punt this way.

And also the fact that this site is only grittting 3000 hots a day instead of 5000.

A watched clock never boils and a watched bear site never falls!

This is just the NIKKEI all lover a grain.

10 years of crap returns for bulls who will cling onto crap tech always hoping that it will rise frump the grave.

Meanwhile gild and mottles/commodities will bloom!!

Also insurance looks very interesting from a val you pint of view!!!

What a punt too - as rates are riding

Jimbo- and a couple of other folks-

You are still getting those ugly red x's in your avatar box. To remedy this awful situation go to the "My Controls" link in the top menu bar. You can reset your avatar settings from that page.

Quiet in here I think because the market is still somewhat constipated. Once we get the big move all hell will break loose but at the moment we're all sitting on puts and shorts waiting for the in-your-face-drop-your-guts type of day/s when we can collect our profits.

Another one of the golds got taken over. That leaves 3 gold stocks one can purchase options on here in Australia, land of gold. I don't BELIEVE it!! Anyway we do have a mint so I logged on to their website to see what the story was on purchasing gold bullion/coins. Seems one can either buy specific bullion/coins and pay storage which is called allocated gold OR can purchase an amount which remains in a gold pool, called unallocated gold. No storage fee on the latter but if one wishes to withdraw it there's a fabrication fee, only a minor amount/oz...sounds like a good deal to me. Government guaranteed.

hey doubleflush

I served in usaf from 52 to 56--trained as a turret system mechanich gunner flying in black bellied b-29's -destined to fight in the korean war my fear vix went stratospheric until just before departure to some forward airbase,either japan or okinawa,god intervened and hostilities ceased--aug 53--and the 38th parallel was established--

anyway we were transfered to an inflight refueling outfit and i became a boom operator refueling,wouldnt u know it--b-47's--sometimes we would rendezvouz over bermuda literally hundreds of aircraft our passing lights blazingly  carouseling, waiting for guys like your dad who-believe it or not-had taken off from travis field california many hours before -would meet. be refueled by us and head towards east africa -do their thing and, without landing, commence their return ,again meeting and being refueled by us--i remember the masked faces of the pilots very well--

ask your dad if it was true that they used to get rubdowns from masseuses after one of their intercontinental missions--- BEARDRECH

Hey BEARDRECH,

My Dad was in active service from '54 through '57, so it's possible that you could have crossed paths. I believe he as stationed in Goosebay Labrador. I sent him your question, but he somehow forgot to answer about the rubdowns. :blink: Here's his response:

"The only times that I think he could have refueled us may have been on the few

Westward return legs across the Atlantic Ocean when we were fighting strong

headwinds at high altitudes, where we usually get excellent fuel efficiency

On some return trips, our mission included practice for the U S Air Defense

System fighters. Thus, we would turn off the IFF (Identification Friend or Foe)

system to make it more difficult for the fighters."

I guess the rubdown stuff is still classified. :unsure:

Mark, thanks for the link.

I track that ewave link periodically, I trust their ewave interpretation work highly.

Note that the second chart showing a rally high of wave (2) to 925 is HIGHLY questionable and that their third chart shows that we have already completed wave (2) on Dec 2 and are already in the EARLY beginnings of the big dumper down wave (3) now!

This fact is going to take many expecting a significant year-end or early Jan bounce by surprise.

And based on many other sentiment and technical factors its pretty much safe to assume that indeed its pretty much straight down the CRAPPER from here.

I'm not gaming any bounces from here, I'm strapped in ready to rumble. I'm going to remain strapped in until I see another extreme in Bullish Percent and sentiment gauges. We've got a long way to go from here before we reach that point.

I pity the bulls, they are going to get decimated on this next intermediate-term down phase. Absolutley pummled without mercy.

One very valuable LESSON I learned during the bull market was simply to spot Intermediate Term BUY points (low risk areas per Bullish Pct, sentiment, etc.), sow your seeds then kick back and let your dongs grow until we hit a high-risk zone again.

In a bear I'm doing just the opposite. Dec 2 was a high-risk zone area, I now short.

Notice what happened during the bull market when sharp declines (corrections) took place, fear immediately spiked high then the market turned around and the bull took off again.

Now the opposite is true, we have a sharp rally and immediately everyone is wildly bullish, bam the market stops dead in its tracks (ex: Dec 2) and the bear resumes with a vengeance.

Same shit different day. :grin:

Changing Times Economic Observation #1462

General Nutrition Centers (GNC) is discontinuing their 20 year policy of "buy one, get one half off" on GNC brand items. Instead, GNC has reduced prices by 25% on GNC products, effectively matching the long standing deal. Seems folks don't want to make the cash outlay of buying two of a given item at a time. Read this as a sign of the credit crunch, low disposable discretionary income, and unemployment/under-employment, etc.

For the same reason, I question how Sam's Club and Costco will weather the continuing recession/depression since household cash flow is becoming tight. The tighter the money, the more short-sighted people become. Will they continue to pay in advance the membership fees for the right to buy discount at a place where you're forced to buy in volume? I think less will. More and more folks will want the discount immediately on the minimum purchase size they can make. Just some armchair analysis FWIW.

Archived